Chapter 38

*** Dyrell's POV ***

This shit seems like a dream to me. I was stuck in a trance just looking straight at the blank wall.

The room was quiet you could hear the clock ticking on the wall.

I looked over my hands and cloths and i had Aliyah's blood all over me.

I feel like i been sitting here for hours .

The room was so filled but seem so empty. I had all these thoughts running through my head i was suppose to be by her side i was suppose to protect her but yet i was cheating on the one girl who truly loves me the mother on my child .

How could i let this shit happen i let a single tear fall this guilt that was eatting away at me .

*** Chyna's POV ***

We have been here all night and we knew nothing on Aliyah's condition .

The waiting room was filled with everybody just sitting in silence .

It's to the point i can't take it no more. I grabbed my purse and headed straight for the bathroom as soon as i walked in i ran in a stall and just broke down my heart was aching i felt like another peace of me was ripped out my body .

1st i lose king now my sister might be gone to .

I open my bag and looked threw it tryna find where i stashed the only thing that's been numbing all the pain i been going threw .

I found it and poured a small amount of the substance on the back of my hand and sniffed it up.

As the white powder went up my nostrils i started to feel a relief .

My body got relax i felt like i was on cloud nine this what i needed this takes all the pain way .

***Queens POV ***

I just looked around the waiting room observing everybody's body language .

Every one looked so hurt even Tyleek which shocked me.

Maybe this was to far maybe i shouldn't of set this up i thought to my self .

Then again with Aliyah dead and gone dyrell won't be on his square at all and when he finds out about crystal he really going to be destroyed and that would be the best time for Tyleek to take over his empire and we can live happily and all have it all the money house ,cloths ,and cars .

( 2 hours later )

                  **** Nobody's POV ***

"Family of Aliyah Santiago'the doctor said everyone stood ready to hear the worst .

"Well Aliyah was struck in the stomach we was able to save her but the baby I'm so sorry we couldn't save she's in recovery in stable but critical condition you guys can go in see her 2 at a time .'

"Wtf you mean my son gone' Dyrell screamed.

" I'm sorry sir we did everything we could 'the doctor said with sympathy in his face as he walked down the long hall. '

Dyrell completely broke down he hit the floor hard all that could be hurd is his crying as others shed tears in silence .

"How tf could you let this shit happen?'Chyna yelled as she hit dyrell and screamed "you killed my fucking nephew i hate you you was never any fucking good.'

Ace grabbed Chyna and lead her out side.

Tyleek said nothing he just stood in total shock for the 1st time he was hurt he felt sick this was something he couldn't even stomach.

He looked forward to meeting his nephew even if his plans was to take over everything his father had and kill him .

He always figured he could raise his nephew as his own and he would take over the empire he would steal and rebuild .

Tyleek looked at dyrell and said "shut that stupid ass fucking crying up if you was protecting my fucking sister nun of this shit wouldn't of happen.' "

"you ain't Fucking sorry one bit wtf was you doing that was so fucking important you wasn't keeping eyes on her or have her fucking Guarded when Aliyah makes a full recovery she coming tf home with me pussy ass nigga' Tyleek spat as he walk away .

Rah just grilled Tyleek but knew better to get involed in this situation he also had questions for dyrell on why wasn't he with Aliyah but he wouldn't ask those questions here at this moment he just sat there in thought.

( i know this a short chapter but i wanted to give you guys something since you been asking )