Chapter 24

*** Queen POV ****

Hey, y'all wassup my name Queen I'm 20 from the Bronx .

I'm sitting here in Dyrell's room when 2 girls walk in one was skinny with a black bob cut and the other was thick with blond hair they both were really pretty but the blond head one needed Something done with that frontal Okurt.

Me & Dyrell have an on again off again relationship but we always end up back together .

I have been in Miami for the summer until I seen all over IG something happen to Dyrell so I caught the 1st flight back.

When I introduce my self the blond head chick dropped her food and drink and ran out the room like I just crushed her little heart I honestly do not care I'm guessing she was one of Dyrell's little bitches  he been fucking with since I been gone but that shit dead and over with for a fact .

The skinny girl was standing there with these big ass Gucci shades on just shaking her head so I just ask umm why she run out like that and no offense but who are y'all cause I never  met y'all before?

" My name Chyna the other girl is my older sister Aliyah she been with Dyrell for almost 2 months and they expecting a child she lives in the house and all so the question is who tf are you and why are you claiming a man who ain't claiming you?' Chyna said.

When she said she expecting a child that shit caught me off Gaurd but I wasn't gonna let this little bitch see me sweat listen, sweetheart, I said best believe she just another bitch Dyrell was using as a distraction cause I been gone for the summer and she looks like a thot so I know that demon seed is not my boy friend's .

She can go get her shit out of our house cause I'm back now.

Next thing I know I felt a hard hit to the face I know this bitch ain't hit me we began to fight I'm not gonna lie to be little she was getting her little weak ass punches in .

"The nurses finally came and broke us apart asking us to exit the building Fuck it I leave for now but I'm Dam sure coming back and these bitches better not be here .

*** Chyna POV ***

"I can't believe that Synthetic wig-wearing ass bitch just called my godchild /niece or nephew a demon seed she must be out her Fucking mind .

I was so heated after everything I Hurd I can't believe Dyrell either with everything Aliyah been through for him this the shit he been doing behind her back this why I couldn't stand that bastard from the beginning .

I was standing in front of the hospital & I didn't see Aliyah or the car I'm guessing she left guess I'm walking home I had shot her a text to make sure she ok .

Big sister 💋👭: I know you hurting but please call or text me I just want to make sure you fine && also Me and that ugly bitch got into it 🙄

I sent the text and put my phone away I have to deal with this but also going home & facing king .

What a fucking way to start my day .

I could have called a uber but I just decided to walk to my & King's apartment to add more time to the argument I knew I was going in the house to have.

I got home within 30 mins as soon as I walked in I seen king on the couch I took my shades off & just looked at him and said king please not now i been threw a lot and the day not even over he walked over to me & looked at my face .

' hmmm look Like somebody got to you before Me wtf happen' ? king said.

I just shook my head and began to tear.

King looked at me and said " Chyna I'm sorry baby you just get me angry I'm gonna stop okay now tell me what happen.'

it's like every time he hits me he apologizes and does the same shit in a couple of hours I just cried I didn't even care to tell him what happen earlier next thing I know king pulled me close to him and kissed my lips at 1st I didn't kiss Back but he bit my bottom lip which forced my lips to part he slowly stuck his tongue inside my mouth and I began to kiss him back.

he picked me up and carried me to the bed he then started sucking and kissing my neck leaving love marks I began to let out soft moans as much as I hated him and as much as my mind said stop it just felt so good and my body craved more.

He took off my shirt which I had no bra under he placed my nipple in his mouth and began to suck and nibble on it while rubbing my other breast mhmm I moan cause it felt so good I felt my lady part getting wet he then pulled my shorts down and place his hand in my panties he start to go circle motions on my clit with his fingers all while still sucking my breast .

"I moaned out ahh dam it felt so good he stop sucking my breast and pulled my panties down he looked and ask you ready for this mouth baby I nodded my head yes as he began to lick and suck my clit I moaned out loud he was sucking and licking every part of me .

he then placed his fingers inside me going in and out all while sucking my clit at this point  i was moaning loud as fuck my legs began to shake I knew I was cumming .

I came right in his mouth he then got up and kissed me he put his dick at the entrance of my lady part and started rubbing it fast and faster asking me you ready for daddy dick I yelled yes and he rammed his dick inside me .

I screamed he was giving me long hard strokes I felt him in my stomach my legs began to shake again and within minutes I came again all over his dick he then put me on all fours and started hitting it From the back he was pulling my hair and giving many hard deep strokes I was screaming so Loud with every pump.

he asked me "wtf my name Chyna'  i moaned king he put his dick in me deeper and said "wtf my name ' I'm screamed, daddy.

he asks" who pussy this belong to 'i screamed you daddy he started stroking me fast I felt my walls tighten around his dick my girl was throbbing I moaned I'm about to cum again baby .

he told me to hold that shit he kept pumping harder and faster next I felt his dick throbbing in me he said go head baby let it go next thing I know I was squirting and cumming all at once as he released into me and collapse on me .

"Dam that pussy was good,  he said.

After a while, King fell to sleep but me I just couldn't yes we just had amazing sex but yet I don't even want to be next to him I'm just so confused I love him I want to leave but can't .