Chapter 5

********* Aliyah POV **********

So I found myself in the front seat of Dyrell's car so nervous like bitch why you just ain't say no .

I had made sure to text Chyna to let her know i was with Dyrell I'll give her all the details when I returned home but if ty asked tell him I was with a friend Chyna ass was good at lying about sneaking around.

I just sat quite as he drove.

" Dam girl why you look so scared? I ain't gonna kidnap your ass' Dyrell said looking at me .

IDK that I replied giving him a smirk.

" Yea right girl all that dam attitude on you you too pretty to be this mean Shawty' Dyrell said.

I laughed & said I'm not mean I just know about you.

" You don't know shit about me girl you just know wtf you hear' Dyrell snaped.

I snapped back who tf you talking to you think I don't know your a fucking drug dealer always in some shit Fucking all these bitches I bet that shoot out at the party was because of your dumb ass let me tf out this car now I demanded.

He looked at me with a shocked face.

" I'm sorry didn't mean to snap man I just don't like when people say they know me yes I'm a drug dealer I'm in charge of a lot of shit and yes shit can get crazy sometimes but that's what happens in this game ' Dyrell explained.

I looked at him and said tell me why you do what you do ?

" I've been on my own since I was 13 my mom died of cancer and my dad left us when Raheem was a baby' Dyrell said

Raheem was his little brother .

I looked at him and frowned maybe our stories weren't too different. I told him well my dad left me Chyna and ty when I was 6 my moms well she somewhere out here all on fucking drugs .

Dyrell just looked at me then asked. "you wanna just come to my house out in jersey ?'

I looked at him and said what you mean ?

"I got food there everything you could want ' Dyrell told me .

I agreed next thing you know we on the high way heading there .

Notes

Leave your thought about this chapter guys .... like comment share