Chapter 40

****Ty's POV ****

"Yes' Crystal screamed as I pumped in and out of  her pulling her hair.

She bit her lip and threw her head back as her warm honey coated my dick. I slapped her ass didn't I say hold it I started pumping in her harder and fast as she screamed my name minutes later I came into the condom and slid out of her .

" That was great 'Crystal said .

i just smirked I bet it was but yo get your shit and get out I told Crystal .

" What you mean?' Crystal said .

You Hurd what i said don't get shit fucked up baby girl i wasn't about to let you stay the night or cuddle up and shit i said eyeing her .

She just smirked and said "fine Wouldn't want queen coming home and cry her eyes out .'

I just laughed and said get tf out i honestly didn't care if queen knew i just finish fucking her cousin.

Me and queen is still not a official couple we will never be i give her the privileges she get because she do got some fire head and pussy but also we had a deal a deal i was getting tired of waiting on the shit was getting me no where .

So Queen was gana have to get tf ASAP . I was sick of playing this stupid game with her i wanted dyrell gone and by the end of the week that will be accomplished so no use for queen .

                  **** Dyrell's POV ****

I just got back to the hospital i was omw up to Aliyah's room .

When i left i just went to the trap and tried to relax my mind.

I know she hates me shit i hate my self .

The guilt  just been eating me up Aliyah hasn't even looked me in my face since she been here .

I was in front her door i took a deep breath and walked in .

Hey baby i said i was walked to her bed.

She just smiled that was something i haven't seen in Days.

"Hey where you been ?' Aliyah Asked.

Trap i said dryly .

She just looked at me and chuckled i found that odd .

Liyah you okay ? before i could even get the chance to react i felt her phone slap me right in the face .

"Get tf outtt I'm done with your trifling fucking ass here i am feeling sorry for you thinking i let you tf down and the whole time you was cheating on me with some big head bitch.'Aliyah screamed .

I was shocked i didn't have anything to say for my self .

"Somebody tried to harm me and killed your child instead of you protecting us you was getting your dick sucked by her ' Aliyah cride .

I'm sorry was the only words i could come up with .

"Fuck you and your sorry i hope you fucking die go be with that bitch we are done 'Aliyah said .

i just walked out . Her words crushed me i couldn't believe wtf i had done i fucked Up my happy home for a worthless bitch .

( next morning )

                   **** Aliyah's POV ****

I felt the light in my eyes i Immediately jumped up.

"get your cranky ass up sleepy head ' i Hurd a jolly familiar voice say.

Leave me be talisa i said.