Chapter 23

**** Kings POV ****

I woke up this morning at one of my hoes house Chyna just been getting on my fucking nerves lately.

I honestly just don't feel the same about her then all her nagging and shit don't make it no better.

I can't control my anger around her either that's why she gets her ass whipped every so often but Fuck it her ass deserves it .

I picked my phone up off the dresser to see I had 3 missed calls and 10 text messages. Of course, all from Chyna feen ass .

I jumped up walked in the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face got dressed and I told this thot bitch Tayana I was out.

I got in my car and sped home only to find an empty Fucking house .

Chyna done lost her fucking mind I thought. I pulled out my phone and called her but got her voice mail I texted her and got no response this bitch was deff playing with me I was gonna beat her ass worst than last night when she got in here .

An hour passed and I got tired waiting on her ass so I went to ty crib maybe she be there I know she ain't tell the nigga nothing about us so I wasn't worried about going over there .

When I got there I rang the bell ty buzzed me up and I walked in and dap him up .

What's popping nigga I said to him.

" what's good what's the word' Ty said.

I laughed and said I'm hearing in the streets our boy ain't too good we both busted out laughing.

" I bet it ain't  That reminds me Aliyah brought her happy ass over here recently something was off about her tho i could be bugging but fuck that bitch ' Ty said with pure hate.

Tyleek was a cold mother fucker but hey Aliyah brought this shit on herself too.

I rolled a blunt me and ty cyph it then I asked yo Chyna been over here ?

"Nah why you ask ?' Ty said.

Nothing bro we got into a small argument I left the house and I came home and she wasn't there.

" who knows probably with Aliyah watching over her dead ass boyfriend ' ty said.

We both took puffs of the blunt and laughed some more.

*** Aliyah POV ***

After finishing my hygiene thing I got dressed I threw on something simple some bape sweats a white crop top with my Celine bag and I threw some oversized glasses on . I did my dirty blond bundles and frontal anyway and was ready to get back to my baby .
( outfit in mm above )

I walked downstairs to see Chyna knocked out on the couch I shook her and she jumped and screamed "stop king.'

I took a long hard pause and said bitch why it's Aliyah .

"I forgot I was here you took so dam long ' Chyna said.

I chuckled and said why you screaming king name like you were having a bad dream about him ?

Chyna laugh and said" Nah girl you know I just hate being woken up out of my sleep and scream on everybody .'

I looked at her with a weird look and said um okay sis whatever you say I knew something wasn't right with Chyna in time she let me know so, for now, I just left it alone .

We got into Dyrell's Benz and pulled off I asked Chyna was she hungry it was dam near 12:30 pm and a bitch was hungry we had to stop and get something.

I was driving I notice a signed that said chic-fi-la at exit 17 which was the exit before ours I decided to get off the expressway and drive  and Get food from there.

Chyna had falling back to sleep on the drive I decided to just let her sleep I just woke her and said I be right back just pay attention to the street cause i doubled Park.

I got out of the car thank god there was no line I walked straight up the cashier and order hey I said can I get 2 orders of nuggets, 4 Chicken sandwiches, 2 orders of waffle fries, and 2 large lemonades.'

The cashier asked " is that all? '

I scanned the menu one more time and said yes mam I paid for the food and took my buzzer and waited for my food to be ready.

10 mins passed my buzzer went off and I grabbed the food and of course made sure they gave my dam Polynesian sauce and walked out I tap the window so Chyna ass could open the car door for  me I got in placed the juices in the cup holder and passed Chyna the bag of food I got you 2 chicken sandwich and fries and lemonade I know your ass hungry like I am.

She chuckled and said  "yes I guess .'

We drove  for about 10 mins and we arrived at the hospital all my worry's started to come back dam I hope this boy up I prayed me & Chyna exited the car with our food and drinks in hand We made our way to the 5th-floor room 521.

When I walk in I saw a girl sitting there she was pretty light skin girl big but nice slim waist and perky breast like mines with pink Wavy weave .

She looked at me and said "hi I'm queen Dyrell's girlfriend .'

My Fucking heart dropped did I just hear correctly what she said I was so shocked my food and my drink fell to the floor I couldn't believe it . my eyes began to burn and my cheeks were red and steaming hot how could he do this to me ?

( queen in mm)