Chapter 13

**** Aliyah POV ****

Sooo my plan was in full effect I had been out of the hospital for 2 days .

Ty was still there he was stable, yes but the doctors wanted to keep him for observation he should be home by the end of the week.

Me and Dyrell been texting since everything happen he was acting like he gave a fuck when I know he didn't.

Tonight was supposed to be our first real date. Even tho this was all a plan to get back at Dyrell I still wanted to look my best.

I just finished getting dressed it was 7:30 Dyrell was supposed to pick me up by 8 I decided to roll a blunt and smoke before leaving to kill my nerves .

            **** Dyrell POV ****

I was on my way to get Aliyah for our first date but something was a little off with her I just couldn't put my finger on it .

I'm not sure but I think she knows about her brother but I wasn't gonna show that I was concerned even tho I felt the tension when I talked to her I still wanted her to want me to cause the truth is I still wanted her.

I'm not gonna lie I feel myself getting attached to this girl I wanted to be with her all the time and when I wasn't I couldn't go to Long without texting her tf wrong with me I Gata get it together G .

I pulled up to the usual corner I picked Aliyah up from Idk why I just couldn't get her outside her house but whatever .

Goddam shawty looks good walking up to the car she had on this Black like  bodysuit with a slit in the middle her breast look so suckable her hair was nice and straight I love when she wore it like this with her Chanel clutch dam this girl could dress her ass off .

( mm above Aliyah tonight )

             **** Aliyah POV ****
I could see Dyrell looking me up and down drooling over me I'm not gonna lie I liked it .

I got in the car and said wassup?

" wassup shawty you ready I know you love to eat' Dyrell said .

I just smirked and said hmm you do too.

We both let out a laugh then was on our way. Even tho my plan was to get back at Dyrell we were having a good time the car ride was nothing but jokes and honestly, I did miss him dam this setup shit was gonna be harder than I thought .

We pulled up to the restaurant he took me to stk steak house I loved the food. We sat down and then placed our orders .

As we sat at the table Dyrell asked " when ty was gonna be released from the hospital ?'

I just looked at him and asked why was it important ?

  "Cause I wanna spend as much time with you before he back home then I feel like we sneaking around again.' Dyrell said .

I laughed this mother fucker was too clever but 2 could play this game I see how this night was gana end .