Chapter 45

**** Tyleek POV ****

I jumped up out of my sleep to see my phone ringing. It was an unknown number I thought twice about picking it up but then again I thought could be the hospital or Aaliyah .

All I heard was screams followed by a familiar voice I knew all too well .

" Well Good morning handsome sorry to wake you but I got something you want and you got something I want. ' Queen said into the phone.

Bitch I don't have a dam thing for you & when I find you I'm going to kill you real slow i screamed into the phone waking up Talisa.

" Tyleek your not in control I'll let your punk little sis speak some motivation into you baby boy ' Queen said into the phone.

" Ty help me help me please ' Aliyah sobbed into the phone. Aliyah where are you baby girl wtf they doing to you ? i screamed into the phone. "

"Ty she wants 1 mill from each you and Dyrell for me .' Aliyah cried .

1 mill ??? Fuck I screamed into the phone .

"Yes, bitch 1 mill for your bum ass sister I'll give you 24 hours to find it and another 24 hours to get to me bye now time to call your partner in crime .' Queen laughed and hung up the phone.

Fuck I screamed I couldn't believe this shit it wasn't about the money Aliyah's life was way more valuable to me than any fucking money even tho I never truly acted like it.

" Listen to me baby boy we are going to get Aliyah back but you know what you have to do .' Talisa said as she kissed my lips and handed me my phone with tears in her eyes.

I took a big sign and called the person that I had no choice but to reach out to. YO meet me at riverside park in an hour by the waterfront I said into the phone and hung .

**** Dyrell's POV ****

I was sitting on the bench at riverside park smoking a blunt. When I got the phone call from Tyleek that shit caught me off guard. I know this had to be about Aliyah but I don't trust him still and a lot of wild thoughts ran in mind even thoughts of killing him .

" what's popping ' ty said taking a seat near me.

what's good beloved I know this about Aliyah so wassup what's going on have you found her yet? I asked .

" 1st off don't make it seem like your, not the reason she ran off how tf she did. If you would have left my sister tf the alone nun of this would of fucking happen now we have to clean up your fucking mess. ' Ty said.

My mess huh? You the one who kept that bitch around you the one who plotted on me you the one who turned your fucking back on Aliyah sooo it's my fucking mess i said standing up .

" you the one who decided to fuck around on her with crystals dirty ass. You didn't protect her you had my fucking sister caught blinded they took my fucking nephew your son .' Ty screamed.

Listen, bro, we could play the blame game all fucking night we both fucked up and let our egos get in the way but we here now bruh so wtf is up why you got me here ?I said.

" Listen idk how tf Queen found and got Aliyah but she's holding her hostage and asking for a Mil each from both of us in exchange for her she's giving us 48 hours to have the money and get it to where ever she's holding her ' Ty said.

FUCK I screamed how tf she get her wtf it's not adding up I shook my head.

" We don't have time for the fucking dramatics gather 2 of your best men plus the money and I'll have  2 of mines and the money by 5 pm bro. You don't trust me and I dam sure don't trust you so we will meet at Talisa's spot I know you know where that is that way we stay out of each other offices, traps, and homes. I'll keep in touch stay by your fucking phone ' ty said.

You don't fucking run shit or me let's get that fucking clear now I'll have the money you call me when you get a fucking location where we do the swap and then we come up with a fucking plan I said walking away Leaving ty standing there .

              **** Nobody's POV ****

As soon as Ty left from his meet with Dyrell he went straight to work gathering money from every one of his traps and stash houses even cleaning out his emergency safes all for the means to get Aliyah back home safe and sound. A lot of thoughts ran through his head from Aliyah down to Chyna and his relationship with Talisa.

Ty was indeed stressed out he didn't like the fact he had to even work with Dyrell to get Aliyah back. Ty knew he had to put his pride aside and that's why he let Dyrell speak to him how he did earlier in the day.

On the other side of town, Dyrell was busy doing the same thing gather money from his own stash spots and traps. Dyrell felt guilty for this happening to Aliyah he felt like he messed her whole life up .He thought about all the dreams and goals Aliyah set for herself & promised himself after Aliyah was recovered from Queen he would leave her alone.

Dyrell didn't want any more strain on Aliyah he felt he wasn't right for her and the words ty said to him earlier about her not being in the situation if he would have left her alone played in his head.

( i know this is a really short chapter I just wanted to get something out to you guys who's been following the book for a very long time this book with the end in about 5 more chapters then I might start a sequel )