Chapter 31

**** Chyna's POV ****

Today was Aliyah's gender reveal and she is driving me crazy.

She done called me 10 times within an hour stressing about what she was gonna wear and how would everything turn out .

It was too early in the morning for her love my sister but I needed some time to regroup and get my mind together. Shit with me and king still the same I be so happy when it's time for me to go to school or just get out the dam house I could breathe.

I had climbed out the bed and made my way to the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked out heading towards the living room and kitchen area.

As I walked down the hallway I could smell the aroma of weed in the air. I just rolled my eyes cause I knew that meant king was here .

I walked straight in the kitchen without saying a word to him. I went in the fridge took out eggs,  bacon, and some pancake mix I was about to make myself some breakfast.

As I started cooking I felt hands wrap around my waist what do you want king? I said.

"Don't fucking start Chyna I'm trying to have a good day without no arguing or me having to fuck you up' king said

I mentally rolled my eyes and said mhm.

" you making food for both of us right ?'King asked.

I just nodded my head .

he said " Ight ' slap my little checks and walked out the kitchen.

I honestly hate king so much I'm just scared to leave I tried once before and be whipped my ass so bad I haven't told Aliyah or even my brother I don't want them Judging me .

The only person I have told is Ace over these 2 months we have grown closer we even flirt and text each other a little he was a breath of fresh air from king.

I finished breakfast I made my plate and Kings I left it on the table and didn't even bother to tell him I walked straight to the room and ate my food and watched tv for a little.

I jumped up out of my sleep I didn't even notice I fell my ass back to sleep I looked at the time and it read 4:35 Pm I know Aliyah probably been blowing down my phone I picked it up to see she was I had 5 missed calls and 10 text messages all from her.

I signed and called her back.

" WHERE TF YOU BEEN? 'Aliyah screamed in the phone.

I laughed and said sorry I was sleeping I'm about to get ready right now.

" Whatever Chyna you got a ride here? cause I know king ass probably gone or do some funny shit and I don't got time' Aliyah said.

I rolled my eyes and said true let me see if his ass here I walked out the room into the living room it was empty I checked the rest of the house and he was nowhere to be found I did see the food I cooked him this morning still on the table untouched which made my blood boil.

I had told her no that he wasn't here his keys were gone so I'll just catch a Uber to the place.

"  NO I'm send ACE to get you in an hour Chyna so get tf ready NOW ! ' Aliyah screamed.

Ijust giggled and agreed. I went back in the room and walked into my closet to see what I'll wear I decided on a black crop top some black jeans with my fur coat and I'll wear my Louis Vuitton combat boots .

I layed everything out and hoped in the shower taking care of my hygiene I must have been in the shower for a while cause I hurd someone ring my bell I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body when I look through the peephole I saw Ace.