Chapter 27

**** Ty's POV ***

"It was 2 AM I was out cashing out today's hard-earned money.

King was supposed to be with me but his ass never showed so he ain't getting a cut of this money idgaf.

I was just cashing out the last card of the night when I got a text I looked and seen it was from Chyna I decided to call her to see wtf she was talking about .

As soon as she answered I could tell she was crying I told her calm down and tell me what's going on.

" Aliyah was in the hospital in a coma' Chyna said.

I said I was on my way and hung up the phone. I ran to the car and hoped in speeding to the hospital. Yea me & Aaliyah have been going through some shit but hearing she in a coma I kinda felt guilty like could this be a result of some shit I did ?

                     *** Dyrell's POV ***

The doctors cleared me to go home in the morning I'm happy about that but it really doesn't matter cause I'm gonna still be in this fucking hospital anyway until Aliyah is up.

Right now I'm in her room with Chyna & Talisa I had explained everything to them about Queen & how she is a delusional ass bitch.

I feel like all this shit my fault in a way all I want is my girl & my baby to be okay .

I was sitting there in thought when ty & king bust in the room at the same time asking wtf happen ?

Once they both noticed me they both mugged me & I mugged their asses back. Idk wtf the beef is but this, not time or place.

Chyna filled them both in on what's going on with Aliyah except for the pregnant part. I thank god I feel like Aliyah should let everybody else know when she ready up and able to. shit she ain't even get to tell me her self with me being up &well she doesn't even know I'm up .

"The doctor walked in the room to check on Aliyah he then starts checking on the baby I knew this was gonna get ugly as the doctor started rubbing and checking Aliyah's stomach ty was just mugging him.

"wtf he doing? 'Ty scream.

The doctor replied " calm down sir we just making sure the baby is okay .

" BABY ????' Ty screamed.

Chyna started to shake her head .

" You got my Fucking sister pregnant?' Ty yelled.

I looked at him & said yea nigga I didn't plan to but it happened and I'm happy & gonna be here for her we gonna be a family deal with it the nigga just looked at with a mugged & walked out the room .

*** Queen's POV ****

"I was standing outside that stink bitch Aliyah's room ease dropping on everything that was going on .

I Hurd a deep voice yelling and Dyrell yelling back then this light skin good looking boy came out the room and ran right into me I fell to the floor .

He looked at me with a smirk "my bad sexy' he said.

I smiled & said it's okay handsome. He helped me up & asked my name I told him Queen & yours?

"Tyleek' he said .

I said ohhh okay what are you doing here at this time of night?

" Checking on my dumb ass sister' he said. Thats when it hit me he is Aliyah's bother oh I had something coming for this bitch.

why you here?' He asked me .

I told him visiting a friend he just nodded we began to walk to the Vending machine we spoke a little more he had brought me a soda & some chips we exchange numbers & said our goodbyes .

As he walked away I admired him he was Fucking sexy But wasn't Dyrell I was gonna use the Fuck out of ty to break Aliyah but most importantly Get Dyrell from that bitch.

I began putting the plan in motion and texted tyleek right away .

Me: Let's go out tomorrow & get to know each other better 💁🏽‍♀️
Tyleek 😈😜: lol you don't waste any time but ight bet shorty 8 pm fine?
Me: sure is daddy tomorrow night at 8 we will meet at Phillips 😁
Tyleek 😈😜: hurd your expensive Ass
Me: lol ☺️❤️

This plan was gonna turn out great I can't wait .

(here's your update guys hope yall enjoy it )