Sting x Yukino

Yukino's POV-

I woke up in a white room. I couldn't recognize anything, well except for that voice I love so much.
"Hey"
"H-hello!?" I blush with my thought. I can't believe this, he must of grabbed me instead of Lucy-sama. I frown at the thought and look away.
"Hey...what's wrong?" I heard concern laced throughout his voice, probably because I am a member of his guild.
"Nothing Sting-Sama. Can I go to the restroom?"
"Only if you tell me what's wrong!"
"But-"
"I guess you are stuck here..."
"Well- um. I think I shouldn't be here. I don't think Lucy-Sama will come... I-i"
"Why? Why would Lucy come here? I don't want her, I want you."
"Huh?"
"You. I want you." He sighs and pulls me to the living room. "I don't care about Lucy. That's Natsu's mate- I have no need for her, only you." By this point my face is rest than Erza-Sama's hair.
"I-I thought you wanted Lucy-Sama."
"I guess you don't understand, but that's okay~ I'll make you understand." He smirked and pulled me close to him. He planted his lips hard square onto my lips. They were so rough, but gentle. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I allowed, I know he would get in even if I declined. His tongue searched every little part of my mouth.
Lemon 🍋
He picked me up and laced me down on the couch. It was a hugeeee couch. I smile at Sting-Sama while he leans back down planting a kiss on my cheek. He makes a trail of wet kisses down my neck towards my chest. He plays around before planting a strong kiss next to my  belly button, making my moan. I feel his smirk before a shot of pain runs through me. He gently places a kiss before going for my breasts, which makes me blush even more, if that's even possible. He shows them both equal attention making me squeak and moan. Looking up at me he smiles, "you ready?"
Smiling back, "if with you, then yes"
End of Lemon 🍋
I look over at sting and smile, "hopefully Lucy-Sama and Juvia-Sama are okay."
"Yeah, I hope Natsu and Gray get them. Soon."
"Why?"
"There's a limit to how much we can withstand out instincts and, well, desires. By tonight, if they don't mark them, they will go insane, kinda. They will stop at literally nothing, Marin g if they get in each other's way, they will try to kill each other. They probably won't, but it is a chance. That also means if any other person gets in their way, their powers will increase 1000000x from what it is now. So, it's possible that Natsu and Gray could kill Lucy and Juvia if they aren't careful."
"That's horrible! What should we do?!"
"Nothing, Natsu and Gray won't hurt their mates unless that are full out raged, which won't happen as long as it's them chasing the girls, meaning no third party interference."
"Well, that's good. But..."
"What!?"
"Oh! Nothing!" I smile and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Lucy's POV-
They're strong!! I believe in them, but after that lightning strike I'm a bit worried.
"Juvia, do you think they are okay?"
"Juvia hopes they are, but their slayers are really strong, so let's hope..."
I sigh, this is getting really stressful. Yukino. Levy-Chan. Mira. Kagura. Hopefully everyone is the same when this is all over. Please be.