Another (short) chapter

A/N - Hii! I really hope you have been enjoying the story so far. The next few chapters might be a bit short because I'm really busy with somethings. I hope you enjoy! Anyway... on with the story. 🤗

Juvia's POV-
Once Yukino finished talking to love rival, we all headed into a full out sprint. I don't really mind running, but I rather have gray- sama sweep me away. But! I don't want to see him sweep love rival off her feet, so I guess we should keep running. Love rival is lucky, she has both Natsu-San and Gray -sama after her, while I have no one. Sad.

Gray's POV-
We entered the house just to see it abandoned. Shit, they must of saw us coming. It looks like it was a rushed leaving tho, so they are probably close by. Juvia. I'm coming. If you even think that I'm after Lucy, omg. I'll have to punish~ you once I capture you. So hope that you haven't~.

Gajeel's POV-
I walk in behind of stripper to see it empty. Shrimp, you sure like making it hard for me, don't you? Gihi. That just makes it more entertaining.
"They aren't here, let's go!" Laxus yells from behind me, since when did he call the shots, huh? We all sprinted out, following their trails. I smelled another person, but that doesn't matter right now. I'm going to get shrimp~. Better watch out.

A/N I knowwww its really short! Sorry! I'll try and make the next one longer, if I can! 🤗😩😣🧚🏻‍♀️