Another chapter

Lucy's POV-
Levy-Chan was teasing me and I can't help but blush. By her smirk I could tell my face was at least as red as Erza's hair. We kept running until we had to stop, all of us were beyond exhausted. We all put our stuff down and prepared a camp. Levy put up a solid script wind to mess up the scent, hopefully it does something.
"We'll take shifts so we can watch out for anything." Erza days as we all just get more tense. I don't know about everyone else but I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight.  "I'll go first." I don't want to have to wake up if I even manage to actually fall asleep.
"Alright, who else?" Erza asks as she lights a very small fire.
"I will." Mira walls up to me and smiles.
"Okay! Wake me and Levy in an hour or 2 or if you feel tired." Erza smiles as she crawls into her sleeping bag. A few minutes pass and everyone is passed out, well, except for me and Mira.
"So Lucy~ are you happy a certain slayer is after you?" Mira giggles making me blush.
"I'm happy he picked me but I don't want to be scared of him."
"Aww. Lucy, you know he would never hurt you, right?" Mira pats my back as she looks up at the stars.

Lucy's POV-

"I know, but enough about me~ Laxus and you~" I smirk when I see her cheeks turn pink.
"Shut up. Laxus doesn't love me. He just picked me because we are the closest in age."
"Uh no! Laxus always makes giddy eyes at you, I've seen them with my own eyes!" I smile. It's nice to just talk to Mira, especially when it's been so stressful lately.

It's been 2 hours and Mira and I are still keeping eye, the rest of the girls are sleeping so we didn't want to wake them up. I yawn as I am about to relight the fire when I hear a rustle. I stop dead in my tracks, I then, silently pull it my whip. I see Mira tense, she must of heard it as well. Just then, a bunny pops out and hops along.
"Phew." That was- oh no. Another much louder rustle. I squint my eyes and than hear a gihi. Gajeel. Mira and I quickly wake everyone up by yelling in a lighter tone to run. They all snap awake and we sprint, they didn't even bother to ask why. If Gajeel was here, that means the rest are close. Of course I see Gajeel chasing Levy as I realize we are all running in separate pairs. I was running next to Mira. I don't know about the rest, but I hope they are okay. Of course I then hear a scream. Kagura. I mean it makes sense that she's the first to go since Rouge can go through shadows. I feel bad, but right now, it's one for one.