What is going on? [14]

Start bij het begin

I inhaled deeply before laying back down on my back facing the ceiling.

"You know." I said lowly as I shook my head. "She's been acting so fuckin strange lately."

I then felt Nicki start to run her fingers up and down my stomach. "But I know I have to believe that nothing is going on. You know for that sake of our child, I can't jump to conclusions."

"Yes baby, you have to stay positive about this whole situation. Just pray for the best."

I looked over at her not saying a word. Only taking in all of her and her beauty. I can't express the amount of love I have for this woman. Ever since we reunited we've been basically attached to the hip. Working things out as we go. She's been nothing but a beautiful, great human being to me. She doesn't judge me based off my past. She actually wants to understand me, she just gets me.

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with all the history we have together.

She sighed and leaned over kissing my neck with her hand gripping my face. "Aw everything will be fine babe, try not to stress it."

I nodded knowing she is right. I shouldn't read into it any more than what it could be. Camila asked me to trust her, and I'm gonna try to do that.

"Now." Nic said as she got up putting her legs on either side of me. "What could I do to take your mind off of this? Hmm?" She asked as she now rocked back and forth straddling me.

I smirked as my hands immediately found there way up her thin shirt and down her smooth thighs.

"I can think of a few things." I said playfully as I wiggled my eyebrows. She laughed slapping my shoulder.

"Oh really?" I bit down in my lip tryin not to let out any moans. But she was making it hard as hell.

"Mmm I can show you better than I can tell you."

Her eyes flickered from my eyes down to my lips. She not down on her bottom lips before pulling my head down to hers causing our lips to touch lightly.

"Mm show me than baby."

I rolled us over leaving me on top of her as her loud laughter filled the room.

"Say no more. Your wish is my command Queen."

-

Camila's POV.

"I-I telled my momma on you!"

I grabbed Royalty up trying to shush her. Ever since she got back from visiting Y/N, Royalty hasn't been able to stop talking about how much fun she had. And that is what has me in the position I'm in now, With Alex hovering over me and with Royalty in my arms.

Alex's head turned as he started to walk closer."Your momma?"

I held her tightly. "A-Alex please she's just a baby."

"Uh huh and her gonna come saved me an Mommy!" She yelled pointing her tiny finger up at him.

Wow, sad to say that I think my baby is tougher than me at this point.

The look Alex gave I can't even put into words. It held so much evilness and I knew it meant only bad things were to come.

I shook my head looking down at her. "Royalty baby hush for mommy ok?"

"Yeah kid! You better listen to her and shut up!" Both Royalty and I jumped and I cried silently as I held my baby in my arms.

"I not wike you." She cried into my neck. I closed my eyes feeling my baby's tears.

This is all my fault.

Alex let out a hard chuckle as he stood up over me and Royalty. I watched him closely as he bent down to where we sat.

"I don't like you either you little shit!" He raised his hand up like he was going to hit her and quickly stood up moving her behind me.

"You leave her alone Alex!" I yelled as I pushed him back.

He shook his head as he held that ridiculously terrifying smile on his face. "Who do you think you are talking to?" I just stood there trying to hold myself together. I shook under his cold stare but I refused to give him what he wanted and back down. "Hmm, Who the fuck are you talking to Camila!?" He yelled as he grabbed my face forcefully.

"Get off my mommy meanie!" I heard Royalty yell but I continued to shield her.

Alex kept me under his hard stare as he ignored Royalty. Which I'm so grateful he did.

"Oh so you want to grow some balls. I'll treat you like you have them, you stupid bitch!"

I felt my body fly into the air and harshly come in contact with the wall. As I hit the floor for second I didn't know what happened nothing felt right.

I closed my eyes tightly as I laid on the cold floor. I slowly started to get up with the feeling of heat rising to my face and the loud ringing in my ears.

"Mommy!" I heard a small voice yell

I shook my head grabbing her small hand. "G-go I-in your room baby." My vision was not blurry but I somewhat relaxed when I saw her leave.

I slowly tried to push my weak body up but before I knew it I was hit again and then everything went black.

God please protect my baby...

🌩🌩🌩🌩

A/N

Sooo I've been getting a ton of messages from you guys asking me if I could change the character who plays Y/N...so hears what I think, I'll just continue to use pics of Chris and you guys can picture whoever you want to.

Just remember that Y/N is G!P so yeah that's a big part of it. You are still a female with a dick. Okay? Okay🤗

This was a bitter sweet chapter to write. It had me smiling and crying at the same time😭😭

Like I feel so bad for Camila. But then I'm happy for Y/N... like make it make sense😩

More to come guys I'm telling you, you're not gonna want to miss it!

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter💭

Thank you sooo much for reading/voting😘also sorry for any mistakes❄️