Chapter 70: Down

Btw they didn't do anal in the previous chap - he was just hitting it from behind hah :P

____________________

Zayn's POV

I follow Zoe to class, feeling my entire mood drop along with the smile on my face, as soon as she turns away and walks through the door, leaving me in the hallway. 

It was probably  good that she stayed with me yesterday and tonight, or else I would have probably trashed my whole flat or have varnished the entire flooring with my tears like a fucking baby all day. 

I don't really know what happened, all my emotions just came crashing down all at once. All I know is that it was fucking embarrassing that Zoe saw me literally sobbing.

However now when I don't have her to sort of stand tall for or whatever, all I can manage is to walk head-down to class myself, hoping no one is stupid enough to try and start a conversation with me right now. 

I'm lucky.

English class is fine, as I just block my teachers' voice out and ignored Noel  who waved me over when I first walked in. Jason just stared at me which is good, cause I would have beaten his face in if he tried to be all smart and talk to me. 

I sit down in the back next to some nerdy bloke called Ian or something, who keeps staring at me - as I restlessly play with my lighter under the desk, flicking it on and off with my now sore thumb, letting the scorching flame graze the palm of my hand - which he is welcome to, considering he at least doesn't try and speak to me. 

As the 90 minutes of English class have finally went by ever so fucking slowly, I go home, ditching social studies and biology. At least I have a good solid excuse if my study adviser has got the nerve to tell me off.

**

Throwing the entire glass of those useless pills out, I smoke a cigarette and try and watch TV for a bit, but I'm so fucking restless. 

I would go out for a run if it didn't look like the whole fucking sky was about to fall down, so I basically end up just lighting another cig, staring blankly down at the empty street as I blow the white smoke out the open window.

When the clock finally shows that Zoe is off, I toss my smoke out the window and grab my phone, only now realizing that that's what I've unconsciously been waiting for. 

Inserting today's third cigarette between my lips, I put my phone down again, realizing how selfish I am, and stop myself from texting her.  

I know she might be the only one who put me in a better mood right now, but as much as I feel a need to feel something, and want her to give me the satisfaction that I crave right now, I know it's disgusting to bring her here just to use her for my own desires.

I don't want her to think I'm all pushy.

Instead I sink back into the couch and unscrew the lid of the bottle of vodka I knew I had in my kitchen cabinet, taking a long drink from it.
And then another, before I put it down on the floor next to the couch, hoping it can help me take my mind off things.

Shifting so I lie down, I start playing with my lighter again like I did in class, and enjoy  the feeling of the heat against my skin that feels so strangely soothing and real as I let the flame tease the palm of my hand.

Removing my thumb off of the metallic wheel of the lighter, I take another swig of the bottle, feeling the strong liquid burn all the way down as I try not thinking about what happened last night and how fucking stupid I was for not telling her.

Ridding my hands from the bottle and the lighter and stretching my bent legs out in front of me, I close my eyes and let my head fall back, as I try to think about something that I know will distract me - at least for a little while.

Popping the button of my jeans, I part my lips and let my teeth sink into my bottom lip, as I start to think of Zoe's perfect lips on my skin, and the exciting feeling of her curious slender fingers sliding down my pants while she gives me that dirty yet innocent little smile of hers.

**

Zoe's POV

The moments I've been dreading has come when I walk in the door, take off my jacket and make it into the living room where my mum is sitting with her laptop and a cop of coffee. 

- "How was school?" she gives me a faint smile, as I walk slowly past her.

- "Alright, thanks," I say, and she glances at me, suggesting she wants to speak, as I run upstairs to get rid of my bag and take a deep breath in front of the mirror before I walk back down again. 

Chewing on my cheek, I go to the kitchen to fix myself up with a cup of coffee as well before I sit down with her.