Chapter 31: Cool

Attention!! The stats show that chapter 28 has got fewer reads than chapter 29..? So if you accidentally skipped chapter 28, you would probably wanna go back and read it :) x

______________________

Zayn's alarm clock screams into my ear, waking us up. Feeling startled and slightly confused about where I am, I remember that I stayed and slept at Zayn's.

I hear him sigh from right next to my ear, and he let's go of my hand - that he has apparently held all night - and reaches over me to turn the alarm clock off. The obnoxious sound still echoes in my head, when I rub under my eyes, trying to remove the mascara, that has probably moved to under my eyes during the night, with my fingers.

Zayn pushes himself up on his elbows and scratches his shoulder. He look adorable with his morning hair- completely flat in one side, ruffled in the other. His stubble are darker as well.

- "Morning," he gives me a lazy smile, looking sleepy but cute. "Slept well?" His morning voice is deep and sexy, making his accent stand out even more. To my surprise he leans in a pecks my lips for a morning kiss. 

- "Morning. Yea," I say, and I did, though I could use a couple of more hours.

He covers up his yawn with his hand, and he pull off the white covers to get out of bed. 

- "So, the guest bathroom is down the left, there should be towels and everything," he says with another yawn

- "Thanks," I start gathering my clothes while Zayn stands there in only his boxers, in the doorway to his bathroom.

- "Unless you wanna join me in here of course?" he winks and I roll my eyes at him.

- "Worth a try," he shrugs and turns around to enter the bathroom and shuts the door after him.

**

Zayn's POV 

When we reach school grounds and start towards the automatic doors, I cant help but smile. Yesterday I'd thought she'd come over to end it, but here I am; just woke up my with my girl in my arms, now walking to school, holding my her hand on a beautiful sunny day.

I take my time giving her a long passionate kiss before sending her on her way to class.

**

Entering maths, I notice the seat next to my usual one is empty even though I'm late, suggesting that Marc's either sick or skipping.

I look around searching for Jason, who's I notice is sitting next to Jade today. He's always drooling over her, and trying to peek down her top, but she's completely blind for him and not at all attracted to him. Tragic really.

The seat on her left is empty and she waves me over, flashing her beautiful smile. I think about ditching them, though I decide that I'd better join them or I'll look like a total loner.

- "Hey, what was that yesterday?" Jason speaks, with a mocking smile.

- "What?" I say, taking the seat next to Jade, who moves slightly closer.

-"Oh that,". For a second I completely forgot that Harry confronted me yesterday. "Nothing, just offended him i guess," I lie, sitting back in the uncomfortable chair, giving him my usual bored gaze.

- "Has he tried with that girl Zoe or what? They seemed pretty close at the party Saturday," Jade adds, clicking her tongue. Zoe and Harry? No fucking way.

- "That guy Harry? No, they're just friends," I say with a smirk, keeping my voice low. You wish.

- "So great party yea?" Jason asks, excitement in his voice.

He puts his arm around the back of Jade's chair inches from her skin, while Jade's eyes are fixed at me. I catch Jason scowling at me, but I ignore it.

- "Yea where did you disappear to? Couldn't find you anywhere," Jade says.

- "Left early," I shrug, not wanting to go into detail.

- "Took Zoe home to fuck?" Jason says grinning, enjoying to make it clear for Jade that I'm 'fucking someone else', so he can have her for himself.

Though I secretly enjoy her slight obsession with me, it's fun to watch.

I smirk, allowing him think that. Jade just raise a perfectly plucked eyebrow in jealousy.

**

I see Harry waiting for me at my locker, running his hand nervously through his hair. When he sees me, I point to the exit and he follows me outside and away from all the people.

I lean against the brick wall, lighting a cigarette, while Harry plays with one of the weird authentic looking rings on his fingers.

- "Um, I spoke to Zoe. So I wanted to apologize for hitting you, I should have talked to Zoe first, I overreacted," he says, scratching his nose.

- "No, it's cool," I say, choosing to be nice about it instead of threathening to break his nose if he ever get in my way. I take a drag of my cigarette and offer Harry one but he waves it away, as expected.

- "But Zayn. If you are planning on having, you know, a serious relationship with her.. I think you better consider which kind of people you hang out with.. She's not a part of that world and it should stay that way," I don't like how he talks down to me, even though I know that he's right.

The boys have got my back no matter what, but if I let them down they can ruin me. I can't just ditch them.

Harry would be somewhat the perfect guy for Zoe. He's nice and caring - he's too god damn perfect. To be honest I really wish I could be that kind of guy for her. I'm trying my best.

I ignore his comment.
-  "So we cool here?" I hold my a hand out, and we shake hands.

- "Yea, we're cool," the words sound stupid in Harry's mouth.

______________________________

Please vote

and comment ur thoughts please :) I love getting comments xD