Chapter 93: Look at us

For having neglected this story for 84 years, please roast me here -----> :)

Here comes the SHORTEST update ever, just to let you know that more is coming this easter hahahah

_________________

Harry's POV

Trying to take on my obligations of being the party's co-host, I put down my cup and decide I should probably go and chat with some of the more newly arrived people. 

Scanning through the crowd of people, trying to spot familiar faces, my eyes land on Tamara and Zoe. They have their jackets on, their eyes flickering around the place, so it's evident they're just arriving now. 

- "Hey, welcome!" I word out as I make my way towards them, quite frankly unable to make my voice loud enough to overpower the much louder music, touching a few shoulders on my way.

- "Hi!" Zoe and Tamara both squeal, taking their jackets off almost simultaneously, exposing their bare shoulders.

I give them both a hug, and look behind them expecting to see Zayn somewhere behind them near the door, but it seems like they came alone.

- "You came alone?" I ask, succeeding just fine in making the the question sound completely casual, I think. Tamara nods with raised eyebrows, forming a slight pout with her lips.

- "Yes" Zoe says with what seems to be a bit of a forced smile, briefly breaking eye contact in a slightly not so casual way. I don't really know what to say to that so I just not and throw my hands in the air, like drunk me does - apparently. 

- "Do we put them in Niall's room, or.. wherever?" Tamara yells into my ear, her sugary perfume a bit too overwhelming, but very much true to her style.

I nod and she entangles her arm with Zoe's, while gesturing to me that they''ll be back in 2 seconds.

- "Harry you can get us drinks, please!" Tamara yells back at me, while Zoe adjusts her little dress as she follows Tamara.

- "Sure,"
My eyes seem to fall on her butt for a bit too long, making me realize that I might be more than just a little bit drunk already. 

**
Zoe's POV

- "Wow, we were not early," I grin, throwing my jacket on top of Tamara's and like the 40 other jackets on Niall's bed, "place is like, packed," I emphazise, having Tamara nod while she slowly roams every corner of the room with her eyes. 

- "You don't say," she says and does a slow spin in front of the mirror that's covering one the closet doors in the room. It's surprisingly plain - there is a lot of gamer gear at his desk, but the rest of the decor is definitely picked out by his mum.

- "Have you been here before, actually?" I asks, half grinning, half trying to hold it in. She's so closed off with their little on-off fling - or whatever they have sometimes when they're drunk. 

I would like ask to ask how all of that is going, also considering that Jai is back too and all - I'm not sure what's even going on there either, if anything. I guess I've been feeling like a bit of a self-absorbed friend lately, just going on and on about my own issues with Zayn.

- "Yeah, I've been hanging here a couple of times with like the others sometimes a while ago, but not like what you're thinking," she rolls her eyes while grinning and turns to face the mirror again, clearly avoiding the subject.
"Look at us though," she says, while posing me next to her as she clicks an imaginary camera in the most drunk manner I have probably ever seen.

- "Yeah. We should go easy on the drinks," I say sarcastically as we both grin as we go to join the party. I do however make a mental note to actually try and live up to that, for once.

______________

You're probably all hella confused at this point, because you and I all forgot the entire storyline hahahah