Chapter 40: First time

Once again, sorry I'm so slow at updating ugh.. But this chapter was so hard to write... I mean you have no idea how many one shots I had to read first lol :P

[[[[ Mature content! Very detailed - if you want you can just skip it ]]]]

Btw who likes my edit - the pic I have attached? Took ages loll

*Sprays holy water*

________________________

Previously:
[He nods and lowers himself on me, pressing me down into the mattress. I wrap my legs around him, and I feel him grind his hips into mine sending an unexpected jolt of pleasure through my body, causing a whimper to fall from my lips. 

He doesn't do it again, instead he lets both his warm hands slip under my top, sliding both big hands slowly upwards on each side of my stomach towards my bra, setting my skin of fire.

- "Tell me when to stop,". Don't stop.

He looks me into my eyes for permission, before he tugs my top over my head and tosses it on the floor next to his own shirt.]

His dark eyes roam my favorite black lace bra, that I had changed into earlier along with matching panties, when I got home - just in case.
He seems to enjoy the view, running his tongue across his bottom lip, despite the fact that I'm not that curvy.

He dips down to quickly press his lips against mine, shooting me a smirk as I let him wiggle my skinny jeans off me as well. 

Somehow his hands feel both rough and soft against my naked skin, and I feel goosebumps rise all over as he runs one of them up my thigh, while the other rest on my waist.
We kiss again, his hands everywhere, his scent so intoxicating. 

His hips buck into mine, as I wrap my arms around his back, making his hot naked chest collide with mine. 

He intensifies the kiss, sucking on my bottom lip and teasing my tongue with his, pressing his body down on me even harder.  It still doesn't feel close enough somehow.

I didn't even realize that his hand had traveled under me to behind my back, before my bra suddenly comes undone. He sure knows how to open a bra. 

Tossing the bra to the floor, he dips his head down to trace featherly kisses across the hollow of my collarbone, while his right hand grabs one of my breast and starts touching it.
I don't know why I don't at all feel selfconscious or a need to cover myself up, like I normally would, but I don't care right now. 

I feel his tongue dip down into the creasy where my collar bones meet, and he starts sending hot wet kisses down my chest and between my breasts, making my skin tingle. 

I tug at his hair, harder than I intended to, but I am granted a groan, and his hips jerk into mine, pressing himself against me, creating a bit of friction that has my heart pounding.

His hand still touching my left breast, I feel his tongue teasing my other nipple, grazing it with his teeth, making a pleasurable warmth spread down my spine making me shudder all over. 

His mouth finds mine again, and he kisses me softly, his hand reaching up to cup my jaw. His other hand that had been resting firmly at my hip, starts moving across my stomach, his index finger drawing small light circles into my skin right above the waistline of my panties.

I find myself bucking my hips up to meet his, but he pulls away slightly, the lack of friction making me squirm. It startles me just how much I want him to press himself against me again, to feel that jolt of pleasure. But I don't care right now.