Chapter 60: Private

We're already at chapter 60 woah! Still don't know how many there are gonna be though lol

And yes there are sex in many of the chapter (no this one though hah) - because it's realistic! - or as my English teacher once put it: (idk why, I think she was talking about some poam) "They are young and in love so of course they're gonna have sex pretty much whenever they can."  .. that and I don't think you mind.
Theree ya have eeht!

And 6mill read and 100k votes ily xx

Sry it took so long to update, but I have a lot of things planned out, but nothing for this chapter so I didn't know what to write hah.. writers block is a bitch
________________

Zayn's POV

Zoe decided to stay and sleep over again even though she hadn't even had contact with her parents since she left for the party Friday - but like she said, it's not like any of them had called her either, which seemed to suit her fine.

I'm glad her parents aren't really strict and stuff and doesn't try to keep her from staying at my place, also considering that I'm probably not their idea of the ideal boyfriend for Zoe or whatever judging from the way they both look at me. Though Zoe says they haven't really said anything, so I guess I'm alright.

And like she says, they have both been really busy with work since the move and all and therefore been giving her a lot of space, but what the fuck would they be able to do about her sleeping at my place anyway?  - she's almost 18.

**

Harry's POV

I get loads of credit for the party at school Monday. Everybody were really drunk but I'm glad everybody had a good time anyway.

It was pretty much a nightmare cleaning the house up Saturday though. There was spilled beer, chips, and cups everywhere on the floor, and cigarette butts everywhere outside. 

The kitchen in particular was a mess -  I probably mopped the kitchen floor like 5 times.

And Louis wasn't helpful at all - not that I had expected him to be, but he basically just came over at 10am after I had mopped the floor 3 out of 5 times and casually made himself comfortable on the couch and groaned about his headache for 4 hours.

I got the job done though.

**

Jai sits with us at lunch, deep into some conversation with Niall as Zoe and Tamara each takes out a chair at the table as well, Zoe glancing at Jai for a second before her eyes meet mine. 

He knows Niall, Tamara, Louis and I because we used to have social studies and biology together where we usually used to sit together. However he was never really a part of the group since he had some friends of his own as well, but I like him, he's a nice lad.

- "Hey," the girls say as they sit down, Tamara taking the chair next to me - the one furthest away from Jai, while the two of them exchange an awkward look, Jai scratching his neck before she turns her head in my direction instead. 

Him and Tamara had a thing last year at some point, and I think it ended pretty bad but she never said why and I haven't asked. - Drunk or not the two of them sure went for it at the party Friday, I saw it.

I thought her a Niall had a thing now though, but I guess that just didn't work out? Zoe too seems just as baffled, glancing at Jai again as Niall shows him something on his phone.

- "Great party by the way," Tamara smiles at me and gets out a sandwich and a bottle of water from her bag, placing it on the table in front of her.

- "Yeah I meant to text you, but Liam said that we had left right?" Zoe adds. He did. "I'm sorry I had to leave without saying goodbye but I was really drunk," she grimaces and I nod. She really was.

- "Yeah you were," I chuckle. "how was the head Saturday?"  

- "Better than expected," she smiles and gets her phone out of her bag as Liam joins us as well. 

**

Zayn's POV

I join my mates out in the sun before maths, after throwing my bag and my jacket over an empty chair next to theirs in the class room. It's quite chilly outside but at least it's not raining or even snowing as it sometimes is in November.

 - "Malik, there you are," Jason says as I sit down on the table of the wooden bench outside the classroom. "Were just talking about you," Noel hands Jason a lighter and he lights a smoke while glancing at me.

- "Yeah? What's up," I get out a cigarette as well from the pack I keep in the front pocket of my jeans along with a lighter. 

- "Yeah, you should have been there Friday it was fucking epic," Marc laughs but I don't really know what they're talking about but I don't feel like asking either. Most likely some party.

- "I was busy," I take a drag of my smoke and blow it out seconds after, letting the wind carry the smoke away.
In case I'll see Zoe today I don't wanna smell like cigarettes.

- "You're busy a lot lately," Jason laughs. "Is it the girl, what was it, Zoe?" he tauntingly cocks an eyebrow, and for some reason it's fucking provoking having him say her name but I might also just have a bit of a short temper today.

I couldn't really sleep last night and I sort of felt like I couldn't lie still so I basically ended up pacing around my flat like some maniac listening to music with my headphones on.

If I'd had some coke lying around I would definitely have falling back into it without a second thought. It's quite scary really.

- "Yeah," I answer shortly blowing out a cloud of white smoke.
Noel snorts and glances at me. I just glance back.

I know they must think I'm acting fucking weird and shit since I'm being so private whereas I usually wouldn't mind sharing details about sex and the girls I've been with, but what me and Zoe have is none of their business.

- "Anyway are you up for Friday?" Jason chuckles. "There's a party at uni, so we can either try and crash there or find an after party. Scott's friends might be able to get us in. Shouldn't be too hard," 

I'm not doing anything Friday and they're right, I haven't hung out with them so much lately, and even though I have a girlfriend I guess I'm still permitted to have some fun and get drunk with the lads without her - just no sex and drugs, for real this time.

- "Sure, okay," I nod as we stub out our cigarettes as our classmates start entering the classroom.  

______________

I'm sawy this chapter is so short and boring but I didn't know what to write :/

I'm pretty busy the next couple of days and it's my 18th bday May 30th (gettin ooold) so I'll probably update Monday the 2nd if not before :)

Zayn in that GIF tho *_*