Chapter 35: See you

Sorry, I've been writing this literally in the middle of the night, so I'm not sure if I'm thinking clearly...

 xx
_______________

Today was the last day of school, and I'm really looking forward to this week off, even though I feel like time has flown by since I moved here. 

I'll be taking the train towards London, today, where Kayla and her parent will be picking me up when I arrive. It's gonna be so strange coming back, even though only about two months have passed. I just hope things wont be weird between Kayla and I.

I start forcing the rather big pile of clothes, that I have folded, down my bag. Why didn't I do this yesterday?

- "You know it's only a couple of days right?" Zayn chuckles. "How many clothes do you need?" he raise one of his dark eyebrows at me.
Ok maybe it is a bit extreme, but I have done this before.

I choose to ignore him, and I give him a gloating smile when I finally succeed and zip the bag.

- "Can I drive you to the station?" he asks.

Well my dad was going to but, I guess..?

- "Sure. But we're gonna have to get going in a couple of minutes," I say, and throw myself on the bed next to Zayn, who lies with his arms behind his head and crossed ankles.
He looks like some kind of gorgeous foreign prince. Maybe bit ghetto for a prince - with the tattoos and all - but still.

I suddenly feel a lump in my throat by the thought of being so far away from him, before reminding myself that it's only for a couple of days. He's gonna be busy anyway, moving all his stuff into the new apartment. Stop you're being silly. I tell myself, as Zayn gives me a weird look, letting me know I've been staring blankly at him for several seconds.

- "What is it?" He asks, making a couple of lines appear on his forehead. "You look like you're in deep thought," he grins and he rolls over to lie on his side, placing his hand under his chin to support the weight of his head.

- "I'm just thinking.. it's gonna be so strange going back," I lie.

- "I don't think that's it, you were thinking about how much you're gonna miss me," he flashes his perfect smile, resting his tongue between his teeth.

- "You wish," I giggle, even though he was right.

He snakes his arm around me, and climb on top of me, by placing a knee between my legs.
- "So you're gonna talk back to me, yea?" He says in a threatening tone, but smiles adorably as he pins my wrists to my sides.

- "Take it back," he orders and gives me a challenging look, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip, as I feel his warm hands run up the back of my thighs. In a quick motion he forces them apart, making me wrap my legs around him.

Pressing our bodies together our mouths meet, and I start running my fingers through his thick black hair, and playfully punish him for reading my mind, by denying his tongue access to my mouth.

He sucks and bites my bottom lip, begging me to let him enter. I giggle at his attempt to take back control, and I feel his hands tightening their grip around my hips in desperation.

I feel him harden against me, and I finally let him kiss me the way he wishes to - we both wisheto. The kiss is hungry and demanding, and it makes my head spin.

I run my hands up and down the contours of his back under his thin shirt, feeling his steaming hot skin. He pulls away from the kiss only to catch his breath, and he looks down at me with so much adoration and lust that I feel an overpowering need to close my legs, but his body between my thighs wont allow it.

He brings his mouth to the crook of my neck where it meets the shoulder and suck at the sensitive skin, making me shudder all over. It feels so good.
I bury my left hand in his hair, and let my right hand travel up and down his now damp chest under his shirt.

I hear him letting out a deep throaty groan into my ear, as I reach down to his crotch, to feel the hardness in his jeans, and adds a bit of pressure. The sound of his suppressed groan plays over and over in my head and my ear burns from where his lips brush against my skin.

I do it again, and I am rewarded with the same reaction again, only this time his hips buck down to meet my hand, as I am slowly palming him.

Feeling brave and curious, I take him by surprise, and slide my hand down the front of his jeans.
Zayn's gaze finds mine, his eyes are open wide and slightly glassy. His lips part for a second, but close again and I watch him swallow hard as I wrap my fingers around him through the fabric of his boxers.

It feels bigger than I had expected it to, and harder.

- "Fuck," he moans, and buries his head in my neck again, blowing out hot air against my skin.
I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but judging from his hissing breaths, and the way his hips move in sync with the movements of my hand, it must feel good.

Suddenly his body goes rigid and a second later a deep moan falls from his lips, and I feel his teeth graze my shoulder. That's when his eyes open wide and he pulls my hand off of him, and rolls off of me and onto his side.
Did it hurt?

**

Zayn's POV

Fuck now she thinks I didn't like it. I mentally curse myself, still trying to calm my breathing, as the blood runs to her cheeks and her eyes avoid mine. I hope she didn't notice it. Fuck.

- "We gotta go, if you don't wanna miss the train," I lie, as if that was why I stopped her. I quickly shoot a glance at the clock. Lucky for me we actually do have to get going.

I know it was cruel to just cut her off like that, but she can't know that she just made me cum in my boxers. She only touched me through my boxers, and how long did I last? A minute or so? How fucking lame. Despite her lack of experience, it would be absolutely humiliating.
Though at the same time I can't believe she just did that for me.

- "Hey," I put a finger under her chin and force her to look at me. "You better use those hands on me again when we have more time" I smirk and wink, making her smile and roll her eyes at me like I had hoped she would.

I give her a quick peck on the lips, and take her bag - which is surprisingly heavy - and carry it downstairs while she tells her dad that I'm driving her, and says her goodbyes.

**

By the time she gets back, I will be living on my own. I can't help it but the thought of us together, alone, in my new apartment is quite intriguing.

I don't know if it's just my horny as fuck hormones doing shit, but I feel kind of sad that she's leaving. I don't even remember the last time I missed anyone.
And what the fuck am I thinking, she's not even on the train yet. It's definitely the hormones, it has to be. Or the fact that I love her. Which I do not.

We are lucky to find an empty parking spot, since the station is crowded with people who are going away for the holidays. I get her heavy bag from the back seat, and decide to take her hand in mine as we find the right platform.

When the train comes into view, I wrap my arms around her, and gives a passionate kiss, that she returns.
I let her take the bag, as she lets go of my hand.

- "Have a good time yea? I'll see you," I say, realizing how lame I sound. Is that really the best I can do? See you?

- "I will! See you too," she replies, turning around to step in as the train doors open.

Just say it already.

I reach for her wrist, making her turn around to me again.

- "Oh and.." I stumble over my words. How fucking romantic.
Not.

___________________

Please vote for an update, and leave a comment :)x