~ 30 ~

A/N: Wow you guys are all so supportive and I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! This is sadly the last chapter of this book, and yes I did keep you on a cliff hanger...hehe. Anyways enjoy the last chapter of this book :)

~ RECAP ~

In an instant I open my eyes and swing my legs under his feet, he stumbles and falls over and I straddle him and send a blow to his right cheek.

"You were awake again?" he coughed as you chuckled.

"Never underestimate me, Kim Seokjin."

"Tsk." he tried to flip me over but I held him in place.

"SPADE!" I heard a voice call out as I grab the stick which was about to make contact with my head.

But during that process, Jin had managed to escape out of my grip and tried to reach for my mask, but I backflipped away and kept my guard up. And that's when it happened.

~ No One POV ~

You were surrounded. By all seven. You could see that BTS had used some substance on the rest of your gang which had paralysed them for a while, and that caused the anger to shoot through your body.

"7 against 1? I don't think that's fair."

"Well it is for us."

"Well too bad that you're already going to lose."

"We'll see about that...Spade."

That's when Jimin swung his fist and you blocked it. Man it was tough, but you managed to get through it. But then you did something wrong.

Using your signature move, you sent a high kick and flipped to give a karate kick on both sides, followed by some varied punches.

After realising your mistake you noticed that BTS stood and stared at you with wide eyes.

"What? Too pussy to fight me now?" 

"There is only one person who uses that move...and if I'm not mistaken, this really still supports our previous theories." Jungkook spoke out loud as you sighed.

"What are you going on about?"

"It's you Y/N, right?"

"Why do you keep going on about that Y/N girl? Can't I use that move as well?"

"No, because she is you, Spade is Y/N, Y/N is Spade."

"You wish bitch." you pulled your guns up towards the members on both sides, you were about to pull the trigger, but something held you back.

You weren't able to pull the trigger for some reason. Maybe...because these people were actually fun to hang out with. They were one of the first true friends you had made in a while. Whilst deep in thought, you let go of the guns and let them drop to the floor.

By this time the rest of your gang was up, walking up and looking at you in confusion.

"What are you doing Spade?" Dong Woo growled.

"I can't do it guys. It's pointless." you took your mask off and revealed your self to Bangtan.

They all gasped, but not heavily. They were more shocked about the fact that you revealed yourself rather than the fact that it was Y/N who was Spade.

"Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Your gang shouted as you smiled.

"You know, it wouldn't be nice to kill our true friends. It had been ages since we found friends like them." you said with tears in your eyes.

It was true. It wasn't easy to find friends, moreover true friends who would actually stick to you through thick and thin. Bangtan was a group who you and your group enjoyed hanging out with. Someone you were able to talk to putting aside the gang related issues.

"Y/Nieee." Hoseok pouted and let his soft side take over, coming over to embrace you. He was then followed  by the rest of Bangtan, and your group members, who removed their masks as well,

"Y/N, gwenchana?" Jimin ask with concern as you nod.

"Yeah, I can stand up to 5 bullets in me so I'm good." you reassured the boys as all of you huddled together for a group hug.

"I guess then...we share the title for top gang?" Soo Mi scratched her head as you nodded.

"Of course. Maybe we could even be allies." you smiled, noticing this was the first time you had mentioned an alliance with another gang.

"What do you say RM?" Jihnee smiled as he returned the smile and nodded.

"Of course." 

"WHOOOOOO!"

"Guys, let's go party."Jimin eagerly squealed as Jin butted in.

"Aish Park Jimin you always want to party. Can we do something else?"

"Sleep." Yoongi lazily smiled as Jin just sighed.

"I give up on these kids. Go live your own life."

All of you burst out laughing at his remark, and you understood how hard it would be to take care of the six over energetic boys...well five (as Yoongi can't be bothered to do anything but sleep).

"I still can't believe you were able to hide from us so easily when you were right in front of us." Taehyung says, still in shock as you chuckle.

"Well, I mean." you flick your hair and then hiss due to the bullet in your shoulder blade.

"Oh? Y/N, let's go get that treated now before any further damage is caused."

"Gwenchana."

"Hush! Let's go now." Jin shut you up as you nodded, before getting up and walking out together.

Bangtan and Apparition.

As one team. 

Who weren't fighting for the top. 

What even was the top anyways.