~ 4 ~

~ RECAP ~

"Right we need to make a plan, and in order to do that, we need a family meeting." I say.

"Right now?" Jihnee asks me just to confirm when we would hold it.

"Yes."

"Okay I will call them. GUYS! FAMILY MEETING!" Jihnee shouted as all the members came out from their bedrooms and comfortably took a seat.

~ Y/N POV ~

"Alright are we all comfortable?" I asked as everyone nodded and I proceeded with what I was saying.

"Right, so as Jihnee said about some sort of plan that BTS and Seventeen are coming up with. Jihnee, can you elaborate on that?" I turn my head and see her nodding as all attention is then directed towards her.

"Okay, so as I could hear what they were saying, I was able to hear their plan." She started as we all nodded for her to go on.

"Apparently they mentioned something about unmasking us, and the two groups are forming an alliance, but just for this mission." she continued explaining what was going on.

"Right, so what exactly have they planned?" I ask her as she looked at me before looking at the others before she opened her mouth to speak again.

"Well while we are on our nightly rounds and head to our hangout, they mentioned something about surrounding us completely so we have no way out. They are also involving NCT in this plan, however NCT are just assisting, not forming an alliance with the two teams. They also have said that they were aware of escape routes and would have them all blocked."

"So Tae Min and Dong Woo, since our hangout is at the rooftop of a 50 metre building, if they surround us from everywhere, what can we possibly do to escape? As we can't stay hidden and lay low the whole time, we have to show them that we aren't scared and are stronger than them." I raise my eyebrow as Tae Min immediately seemed to have an answer.

"Jumping off the building would be the only option, however, we will need some sort of protection that ensures that we remain safe after the fall." 

"Right, and what can prevent these fractures and possible deaths from occurring?" Soo Mi inquired as Tae Min smirked.

"We could have a set up of pillows at the bottom of the building, as Jihnee just mentioned no one will be guarding the bottom."

"Right, so how many will go up?" Soo Min asks as I take into consideration that we will have to get rid of the pillows as well in time so that the opponents don't have a way to get down as fast as we do.

"Only one should." I say as they look at me confused.

"Why one?" Soo Min asked completely looking frazzled.

"Well as we will have set up a pillow area, if one of us jumps, then our other members won't be able to as our rivals would be smart enough to use the pillow area for their safe landing as well, meaning if we manage to get down, they will be able to catch up to us easily. So if only one goes, after landing all five of us can scatter the pillows faster as the more hands, the faster the job is done. And as the building is 50 metres high, we will have a good 5 to 10 minutes run before they exit the building, and by that time, we will have left, like...Apparitions." I explained and made the Apparitions area more dramatic, causing my members to stifle their laugh.

"That is why you are the leader of this group. I give up on trying to be smart." Jihnee pouted as I laughed.

"Yah you are smart too!" I fake scold her as all of us laugh before going back into character.

"Right, so who is going up?" Dong Woo asked and Jihnee and Soo Mi looked at each other before saying.

"Y/N." I looked at them confused before Soo Mi continued explaining.

"She's the leader and is fully aware of what is happening. Also if anything backfires, she is the strongest of all of us and can probably beat all of them to pulp. And on top of that, she can probably leave a pretty good impression on them."

"Right, so Y/N it is." the boys said as I looked at them all and sighed.

"Okay. Let's get changed as it is almost 9." I clap my hands as we all head to our rooms to get changed into our gang outfits. 

~ No One POV ~

"Are we all ready?!" RM asked the two gangs through his earpiece which connected all three gangs.

"Yes!"

"Right, so remember, keep the left exit hall empty so they can enter, and once they have, make your way over there so both exits are blocked. The rooftop will be empty for now, but once they are there, we will make our entrance. There is now way they can escape 38 people, even if they try." RM smirked as he ordered the gangs of what actions needed to be taken. 

Just wait and see how you escape this Apparition. No one is stronger than Bangtan. And no one is better than them either.

~ Y/N POV ~

After getting dressed up, we head to our mansion and grab a large amount of specialised pillows that we purchased. These pillows would camouflage with anything it came into contact with, so when it would be laid on the ground, no one wouldn't be able to see them. All except our gang. This is because our contacts contain a chemical that let's us identify many of our items which we have bought, as most of them tend to be camouflaging items.

After grabbing the pillows, we all start walking towards our hangout together. Once the building comes into sight, I drop my pillows and turn to face my members.

"I'm going now." I whisper so the gangs don't hear me from above.

"Okay, we will be waiting here, is your earpiece in?" Tae Min asked me.

"Yes."

"Good. You are all set then." he gave me a thumbs up as I nodded and turned the other way. I walked up the the entrance and went up the left exit, the way I would normally go with my group.

My camouflaged gun was tucked in my belt and my knives were in my boots. I was armed, but it wouldn't seem like I was to the opposing gang.

After making it to the rooftop, I look over to the ledges and see that they were reasonably high, meaning that you would have to walk over to it to see what was going on down there.

I sat down on a chair and waited for them to enter. My finger started twitching, meaning they were here. I felt a presence behind me and smirked.

"Ah RM from Bantan Sonyeondan. I warmly welcome you here." I smirked and made sure to change my voice so he wouldn't know I was a female. I turned around and faced the leader of BTS. 

My rival. Kim Namjoon. Better recognised as. RM.