~ 11 ~

A/N: I wanted to say thank you and I love you to all of you here! Many of you have been messaging me and complimenting my writing and even though it's just a simple compliment, it really makes me feel better and more confident about myself and my writing skills. Thank you so so so much, you all make me so happy and want to keep writing for all of you and all your messages and comments really make my day. Thank you once again, I really appreciate every single thing you all do. <3.

~ RECAP ~

Even with the bullets in me, I continued fighting. I twisted Jimin's hand and as soon as I heard a crack I let him go. I turn to Limmer and give her a small hand signal. She nods and throws me a spray bottle whilst I was tackling both Jin and Taehyung. After catching the spray with out looking, I immediately use the spray to my advantage and knock them unconscious.

I turn to the rest members and place the bottle in their face before spraying it on their face once. Immediately they all fall limp and fall to the ground unconscious as soon as the spray is inhaled. I smirked at the sight of all seven of them laying unconscious due to one single spray. What was that spray?

Down. That was the name of the weakest spray Soo Min had created.

~ Y/N POV ~

After the feeling of satisfaction washes over me, I turn around to my gang and chuck the spray back to Soo Min before I sigh.

"Kaja." I still make sure to change my voice just in case they ended up having back ups who were hiding. My members nod quietly and walk by my side in silence once again. Whilst we were walking, I heard slight chattering further up the road and immediately knew it would be another gang.

I turned to make eye contact with my gang and I could see that they were aware of it too. I nodded to signal them to walk, and the five of us, headed towards the chatter. We made sure that our shoes didn't make any loud noises and could recognise the voices which belonged to males.

As we turn the corner, the gang comes into our line of sight.

EXO.

~ No One POV ~

Meanwhile BTS had all been unconscious and sprawled across the pathway for an hour before Jungkook had started to shift and groan a little bit. His eyes slightly spread as the darkness hit his eyes.

Then the memory of Apparition and his members hit him hard. His eyes completely jolted open as Jungkook immediately stood up and saw his members unconscious. He ran over to the member who was a few metres to his left and started shaking him.

"Hyung." Jungkook started shaking Jimin in hope of a response, but the only response he received was silence.

Jungkook ran over to RM and started shaking him as well, but to no avail. After going through three other members: Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi, Jungkook headed to Jin, his last hope.

"Jin hyung." he said and started shaking Jin. Jungkook had been expecting silence as an answer, but had received a slight groan in response and almost immediately, his eyes flickered to Jin's face.

"J-Jungkook?" Jin groaned again and started attempting to sit up, which he managed to do after a few attempts.

"Hyung, are you alright?"

"Yes, I am okay, but how are the others?"

"They are still unconscious."

"Did you tr-" Jin was cut off by another groan and turned to the direction of the noise.

~ Y/N POV ~

I turned to my gang and nodded. We walked towards them and saw their gaze turn to us and their smirks grow on their faces.

"Well well who do we have here." Suho stepped forward and eyed all of us up and down.

"The name's Apparition EXO, if you didn't know." I made sure to change my voice as he chuckled.

"I figured as much, Spade. Say, you are quite short for a man you know." Suho provoked me as I sighed.

"Don't judge me by how I look, judge me by my actions dumbass." I replied calmly and stared him in the eye.

"You know, everyone is after your identity. When are you planning on revealing, or will we have to do it ourselves?"

"Aish not another group." I muttered as he raised his eyebrow.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes as he smirked.

"Another group? Did someone find out who you are?"

"Aniyo, I crossed BTS and beat them up for trying to find out who I was. Don't make the same mistake as them." I said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Nice try in fooling me Spade, but it ain't working." he said as I sighed.

"Stop trying. You will not be able to find out who I am. No matter what." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you sure about that. I mean, you only have five, I have eight. You are outnumbered."

"38 people weren't enough to just catch Spade. You think eight people will be able to?" Chase spoke up and made sure to change her voice as Suho's gaze travelled to her.

"There is no way he escaped 38 people."

"What if I say he did." Mark came up behind me and spoke with a gruff voice.

"Stop trying to fool us Apparition. You guys are said to be one of the most feared gang, but you sure aren't acting like it." Sehun walked from behind and stood next to Suho as I again, rolled my eyes.

"You are messing with the wrong people." Limmer walked up next to me and Suho pretended to put on a frightened expression.

"Oh I am so scared!" he said sarcastically and pretended to be scared.

"You all are nothing against us." Leo said as Suho just began laughing out of no where.

"I think I need to show you who is really nothing here." Suho spat. And before I knew it, all eight charged towards us.