~ 15 ~

~ RECAP ~

"You know how BTS has seven members?" Namjoon started hinting at what he was going to confess. My forehead crinkled as I frowned.

"Yes. What about that?" I reply.

"Well...our group is also made of seven members." Namjoon trailer off as I nodded, going along with what he was saying. Acting like I didn't know what he was saying. But I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Guys...what we wanted to tell you was...that we...are BTS."

~ Y/N POV ~

I knew it. I had figured out as soon as he had started hinting us and had to play dumb. Now I would have to act shocked and surprised or else suspicion would rise from them.

"BWO!" I shout and stand up in 'shock', my acting skills coming into play for my fake reaction.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Jihnee stood up after me and acted stoked in order to avoid any suspicion. My group members all being smart, continued on from our act and made it seem like we weren't already aware.

"HOW!?"

"YOU GUYS ARE GANGSTERS?"

"WHAT!?"

"Are you guys going to...kill us?" I pretend acting scared as Namjoon sighed.

"Aniya. If you all can calm down I will explain everything to you for now." We all nodded and sat back down whilst fidgeting to look like we were a bit nervous. Then I decided to speak up.

"Why are you trusting us and telling us all this information Namjoon-ssi? I don't mean to come out rude, but you have only known us for three days. How do you know we are trustworthy enough?"

"I know that we have only known each other for three days, but we Really need your help. I believe that you are not the one to spread words, but, if you do, then you will face the consequences of your actions." Namjoon said sternly as I gulped and nodded quickly.

I really wish I didn't have to act scared around him. I mean, he really isn't a single bit intimidating.

"What do you need help with?" I exhaled and made eye contact with him and saw him slightly smile.

"We need help with Apparition...again."

"That explains why you wanted information on them. But what help do you need with them?"

"Yes. That is why we asked for information from you. Although for this plan we only need one person to help out, I will still tell all of you about the plan."

"Arraseo. Are you attempting to unmask them again?" I asked as Namjoon stared at me wide eyes. When I realised what I had said I internally cursed.

Shit. I slipped up. Why did I have to say again goddamn it!

"I mean, many people have tried to unmask them, so I assumed that you would have done so as well. But as I told you I am aware how strong of a group they are, they will not be easy." I cover up and see him nod. I could tell he had bought my lie, but had a small part of him which was slightly suspicious of what I had said.

"Right...but yes, we are planning on unmasking them again."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Well, we know that Apparition don't injure the innocent, as you said last time you were here, so we wanted to-"

"How are you sure that we are innocent?"Soo Mi interjected as I shot her a glare, causing her to look down and apologise.

"Mianhe."

"It's okay, but as I was saying, we were thinking of using one of you as a fake hostage who we were going to kill, but, we will blackmail Apparition into saying that we will kill whichever one of you, unless, they reveal their identity."

"Sounds good. But who should we send?" I ask as Namjoon smiled at me.

"You can all amongst yourself and decide right now."

"Arraseo, just give us two minutes."

"Of course." Namjoon said and left the room with his band mates.

As they would have access to the CCTV, we would have to talk like we weren't involved with gangs, or else we could become a suspect to who Apparition could be.

"So who's going?" I ask as everyone looks at me and shrugs.

"Well I don't think you can go Y/N." Tae Min said as I nodded in agreement.

"Neither can you two boys." Soo Mi declared, leaving only Soo Mi and Jihnee left.

"Jihnee, do you want to go?" I look at her as she shrugs.

"I don't have a problem with it."

"All right then it is sorted." I walk over to the door and invite BTS back in. They all take their seats before I start talking.

"So, who is going to be our fake hostage?" Yoongi asks eyeing all of us as Jihnee spoke up.

"I am going to be your fake hostage."

"Perfect. So our plan is to go out at 7 and search for them like we did yesterday, but this time, Jihnee will be with us." Yoongi continued on.

"So, is it okay if we head home for now?" Dong Woo asked as BTS nodded.

"Of course."

...

After we arrived back at the dorm, we all knew we needed a small meeting to discuss our plan for later on at night.

"Okay I am guessing we are all aware of the situation right now?" I start of and sigh as I received nods as a response and take that as a signal to continue.

"As Jihnee is being used to conduct their plan, and since we know their plan, we can outsmart them. Again. Obviously Jihnee won't be with us, but we know he won't harm her, and that if he does, that we will practically kill him."

"So are we going to fight them as per usual?" Tae Min asked me as a smirk grew on my face.

"Only if they ask for it."

Fight For The Top (BTS FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara