~ 7 ~

~ RECAP ~

"We were all wondering whether you wanted to sit with us for lunch."

After Jin asked to sit with him at lunch I smirked in my head. If we get close enough, we will be able to receive more information on the gang, which will make our job in defeating them a million times easier. Thank you for making our life much easier...Kim Seokjin.

"Sure. Where do we all meet?" I saw them all smile after hearing that I had accepted their invitation.

"Rooftop. That's where we always are." Jimin said before anyone else could.

"Alright. See you all later then." We all bid them goodbye before walking away into a different area to them.

The bell was 20 minutes away anyways.

~ No One POV ~

"Hey guys take a look at this!" Taehyung held his phone out for all the members to see the intriguing image that caught their eyes.

"What? How?" Jimin's eyes bulged at the device that was gripped firmly in Taehyung's hand.

"How is this possible?" Hoseok's eyes widened in surprise at the image displayed in front of him.

"I don't know, but all the CCTV footage is gone from the camera's we set up in the building where Apparition meet up, and on top of that, the camera has also been disabled." Taehyung was too shocked to completely process what had actually happened.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed under his breath while trying to rack his brain for what could have been the cause for this disaster.

"Now how the fuck are we supposed to unmask them if the camera's footage is gone and if the camera won't work?" Jin sighed and placed his hands on his head.

"But I did everything to make sure no one could hack or do anything to it. How did this happen then?" Yoongi mentioned knowing he had put up the best possible security he could have.

"There's only one reason this could have happened." RM said while staring at the screen before making eye contact with the rest of the group.

"This is Apparition's doing." He said before you had approached Yoongi and the group to greet them.

~ Y/N POV ~

I was seated at the back of the classroom, where I was yesterday when I look up to see Yoongi taking his seat. I use this opportunity to start off a conversation with him. Not that I want to though.

"Hey sunbae-nim." I smiled at him as he chuckled.

"Please drop the honorifics Y/N, we're friends now right?"

"Yeah. What do I call you."

"Just call me Yoongi."

"Okay, whatever suits you." I shrugged before turning my attention in the other direction where the professor was still not present.

"Psst Y/N!" Yoongi whisper shouted as I turned my head to face him and raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"I have heard from rumours that you are quite smart. Apparently for the university entrance exam you scored full marks. Then why did you decide to come here?"

Once Yoongi asked me that I immediately had an answer. Obviously I can't tell him that we were trying to find BTS at every university.

"It was closer to my dorm, and plus I wanted to be with my friends."

"That's similar to my situation." He smiled at me as I quietly laughed before turning to face the front.

The professor started blabbering on, but I already knew about all the information he was giving out, so I just sat there and thought about our next moves as Apparition.

I almost smirked, but slightly smiled at the memory from last night when Jihnee told me about that cameras that had been set at our hangout by Bangtan.

After hacking the camera, she had deleted all the footage and had completely disabled the camera from working. They really thought unmasking us was easy. Easier said than done bitches.

"This shit is so fucking boring." Yoongi whispered as a small smile tugged on my lips.

"Sure is Yoongi. I don't even know why I chose psychology as one I my subjects." I rolled my eyes, genuinely meaning what I said.

"I know, I honestly thought this subject would be more interesting. What he's fucking blabbering on about is just some random shit that my brain can't process."

"Well we only have 26 minutes until lunch now." I checked my phone and looked at him sigh.

"Let's just hope time flies, like it usually does." I said as he chuckled.

"Time NEVER flies in a classroom." He emphasised the never before dropping his head on his desk with his arms flopped over it. I chuckled at him before I once again turned to the front of the classroom.

As soon as the lunch bell went I packed my bag and waited for Yoongi outside of the classroom so we could head to the rooftop together.

"Oh you waited!" Yoongi looked at me surprised as I smiled and nodded.

"Yes of course. We are going to the same place anyways, so we can go together."

"Right, I just remembered that you were going to the rooftop with us as well."

"Ahaha yes."

"Kaja." Yoongi said as I nodded and started walking up to the rooftop with him.

Once we arrived, Namjoon, Jihnee, Taemin, Jimin and Jungkook were already up there waiting for us.

As we entered the rooftop, we took a seat and saw everyone else enter about 2 minutes later.

"So all of us are here now right?" Namjoon asked as we all nodded while looking at him.

We all started chatting amongst ourselves to pass the time when all went silent after a while. Then Jimin spoke up.

"Guys, can we ask you of a favour?" Jimin asked as the five of us looked at each other in curiosity before agreeing.

"Sure. What is it?" I said on all of our behalf.

The boys looked at each other as if they were confirming something when their gaze landed on us.

"Have you ever heard of the gang called Apparition?" Taehyung butted in as the five of you looked at each other before your gaze travelled back to BTS.