~ 17 ~

~ RECAP ~

"So Kim Namjoon, what are you here to tell me today?" I raised my eyebrows as he glared at me.

"Do not call me by my real name!" he growled as I chuckled.

"Stop trying to intimidate me Kim Namjoon. It isn't working." I deadpan and saw hims sigh.

"This is the third time I am asking you to reveal your identity to us. If you don't-"

"Then what? You're gonna fight us?" I mock, even though I knew Jihnee was going to be brought out any moment now.

"Aniya. This time, if you don't reveal your identity." Namjoon pulled Jihnee out. I could see her fake scared expression which she had gone over with Bangtan for the plan.

"This innocent one goes." He points a gun at her forehead and smirks at me.

~ Y/N POV ~

I was holding in my laughter at two things. Number one was Jihnee's acting. Even though it looked real, the fact that I knew it was all an act made it funny. Number two was Namjoon's gun. It. Wasn't. Even. Fucking. Loaded.

Even though I was quite a far distance to be able to tell whether the gun was loaded or not, I was trained to be able to tell whether a gun is loaded or not from this distance.

I kept a poker face and did not flinch or show any reaction. I made sure my eyes displayed coldness. Nothing else.

"BTS. You know that threatening to kill her won't make us reveal her identities."

"Oh! So you want her gone then?" 

"You know, you should act smarter RM. I thought you were the smartest in your group." They all looked at me completely confused before I decided to start talking again.

~ RM POV ~

"You know, you should act smarter RM. I thought you were the smartest in your group." 

What the fuck does he mean I should act smarter? And why is he not reacting to this at all?

"Why the fuck would you threaten me, when you're not going to kill her anyways?" He said and I could tell he was smirking under that goddamn mask of his.

Fuck. We are completely screwed. 

"And why would you think that?" I smirked and pushed the gun into Jihnee's head lightly, but made it look like it was hard. Jihnee continued to put on a facade as we had practiced before with her, and so far, she hadn't slipped up once.

"You don't fucking threaten me, by telling me you will kill her, and put a gun which isn't even loaded next to her head." He was laughing as felt the heat rush to my face as I balled my fists and clenched my jaw. 

How was he able to tell that my gun wasn't loaded? Anyways, enough is enough. I guess we will have to test our luck now by trying to fight them again. Hopefully this time we do not make a fool of ourselves and actually manage to land a hit on them.

"Fine. You may have got me there. You seem to be quite smart, I see." I let the gun down and sighed. As silence took over the atmosphere, I placed my hand behind my back and place three fingers up, then I let down one, leaving me with two fingers. After letting down the last one, we all decided to attack at once.

Our plan was to all go for Spade. After finding out who he is, we will be able to find out the identities of the rest of his group. 

Taehyung and Yoongi had gone behind him while the four of us remained in front of him, trying to distract him like last time. But he didn't flinch one bit, even after we had charged at him all at once. Jimin remained next to Jihnee as his arm was broken and he wasn't in the right conditions to fight.

Jin made the first move along with Hoseok. Jin was about to kick Spade near his gut while Hoseok was aiming for his side. But surprisingly, he caught Jin's leg and pushed it away, leaving Jin stumbling away. He then grabbed Hoseok's fist and flung him over to where Jin was, knocking both of them over. Jungkook then tried to knock Spade off his legs, but Spade jumped and managed to kick Jungkook in the ribs, leaving him groaning and clutching his upper torso.

I clench my fists and feel the heat rush to my face in anger. As much as I wanted to go aid the boys, I have to continue with this fight. Or else they will get away again, just like last time. I stride over to where Spade was and prepare my self.

I lifted my balled fist and was about to land a punch on Spade, but just before my skin was about to make contact with his, he held my fist in his hands, blocking my punch. He then twisted my arm, but I had witnessed him use this move multiple times with my members, and therefore I was able to stop him from twisting it all the way by jerking it away.

I turned around and saw Taehyung and Yoongi coming from behind, and immediately I see Spade turn around and block their attempts of getting a hit on him. After Yoongi was down, I witnessed Taehyung who barely dodged Spade's punch.

I use this opportunity to try and grab the top of his hoodie. I manage to grasp it and pull it down a small fraction, but before I could do anything else, Spade turned around and punched me in my gut, making some distance between the two of us.

He then turns around again and punched Taehyung on his face. The fire was evident in his eyes. I had just pulled down a small part of his hoodie. That could give his identity away. Of course he would be angry. Outraged is the right word for how he would be feeling.

While he punched Taehyung again, I managed to regain my balance and could see Jungkook and Jin also stand up. Yoongi and Hoseok were still unable to stand up and were still on the floor. 

Taehyung was about to pass out. I could see it. He gives one final uppercut and knocks Taehyung out. 

But as Spade punched him, what I saw, left me standing there speechless.