~ 5 ~

A/N: Remember that all the members of Apparition are assumed as males, and that is why Namjoon will refer to you as a boy in his POV.

~ RECAP ~

I sat down on a chair and waited for them to enter. My finger started twitching, meaning they were here. I felt a presence behind me and smirked.

"Ah RM from Bantan Sonyeondan. I warmly welcome you here." I smirked and made sure to change my voice so he wouldn't know I was a female. I turned around and faced the leader of BTS.

My rival. Kim Namjoon. Better recognised as. RM.

~ RM POV ~

He turned around and faced me. His steel eyes stared right into me. I had no words. How did he know it was me?

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I could tell he was smirking at my loss of words. But I smirked, remembering that he had no way out.

"Spade. Do you really think you can escape us that easily?" I asked him with my smirk plastered on my face. But what he answers me shocks me.

"Of course. RM, I want you to remember that I am always one step ahead of you."

"Do you really believe that you can escape-" he cut's me off to speak.

"From 38 people? RM, I know you have blocked all the exits and almost all the escape routes here. Your plan was to unmask me, but did you really think it was that easy?"He asked me with a raised eyebrow as I became confused with what he was trying to say.

"Unmasking you? This is one of the easiest things we will ever do as gangsters." I smirk as I hear him chuckle.

"Or so you thought. Kim Namjoon." He said as I stared at him, mouth agape. No one ever knew my real name, only my gang did. Yoongi had done everything in order to hide all the evidence, but yet they still found out? He then continued speaking.

"We are called the Apparitions for a reason." he continued and walked closer to me.

"Why? Because we...we disappear like ghosts." he said lowly as he started walking away, before he could get away, I screamed into my earpiece.

"BRING THEM OUT!" I shouted as the doors banged open and the members of Seventeen, NCT and my gang come in.

"Now how will you escape, Spade?" I smirk and hear him chuckle.

"Like I said, we are called Apparitions for a reason. As for how I will escape." he starts walking up towards the end of the rooftop. We all look at each other confused. Thinking he would come attack us, we all stood our guard, but what he did next, surprised all of us.

"I will escape...like this." he said before jumping onto the ledge and jumping off the building. I gasp and run over and look over to see him falling, but then see him land on something. He seemed like he was floating, but then I realised what it was.

Camouflage Pillows. I was about to jump down but them saw all of the other members of Apparition clearing the pillows up, meaning we had to run and chase them or else we would injure ourselves.

"GO NOW!" I shout as all of NCT and Seventeen runs down to chase after them. I clench my fists so tight that my knuckles went white.

Spade. He really was one step ahead. But the question is, how? The fact that he slipped out of my hands so easily today made me furious. Hopefully we would be able to catch up to them.

Just then I hear a voice in my earpiece. S.Coups.

"RM. They escaped again." I could hear him panting as I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw.

One day Apparition, one day we will unmask you and will be one step ahead of you at all times. I will make sure of that.

~ Y/N POV ~

After I had jumped off the building, I scattered the pillows along with my members before we all took off in a sprint.

Kim Namjoon surely did underestimate me and my gang. By his expression I could tell that he was shocked and that I had left an impression that would get him thinking.

The fact that I said his real name was probably something that shocked him the most, but as I said, Jihnee can get through any and every thing.

After sprinting for a good five minutes, we find ourselves in front of our apartment complex and walk in from the back, where no one would see us.

Now yes there were CCTV cameras, but as Jihnee is able to hack anything, she removes the footage of us coming back in by hacking into their system.

Eventually we make it back to the dorm, this time earlier than usual as we have to check on Bangtan's next moves.

After getting changed, we all assemble into the living room where everyone was waiting for me to come.

"Did the earpiece record the conversation I had with Namjoon upstairs?" I ask Tae Min who had the earpiece in his hands.

Usually earpieces didn't record anything, they were just used for communication, but we decided to add various other features onto the piece.

"Of course it did!"

"Let's hear how it went then, yeah?" Dong Woo said with excitement in his voice as I nodded in agreement.

Tae Min passed the earpiece over to Jihnee as she was able to complete the job the fastest. Jihnee connected the wire to the earpiece and downloaded the recorded content and pressed the play button.

And there it was. A repeat of the conversation I had with RM. Or should I say. Kim Namjoon.