~ 3 ~

~ RECAP ~

"Min Yoongi." he said and shook my hand. And that's when it clicked. I guess Jihnee's hard work while hacking for information did pay off. I kept my face normal and didn't show any reaction despite the small shock I received.

Min Yoongi. Well hello to you too...Suga from BTS.

~ Y/N POV ~

I sat there during the lesson pondering over how we could claim our place on the ladder as at the moment, BTS and Apparition are tied at the top of the ladder. They for sure would be coming up with some sort of plan or trap for us and could be aware of our presence on their land.

Maybe getting close to Yoongi could some how get me somewhere. I may sound like I am using him, which technically I am, but he's my rival. Gangs never get their feelings involved in business. 

The bell awakened me from my daydream and I see students packing up and heading for their break or next lecture. Thankfully I had no other lectures today and was free for the rest of the day along with the rest of my gang.

During this time we may be able to possibly keep an eye on them for a while. After packing away by book and pens, I head out of the class room back to the cafeteria, where I see Jihnee, Tae Min and Dong Woo seated. I take note of Soo Mi walking from the other side and see her take her seat next to Tae Min.

I walk up to the table and sit down next to Jihnee.

"Guys! I have something to tell you!" I whisper shout as they look up at me from their plate of food. 

"What is it?" Soo Mi asked looking at me with curiosity.

"You know Bangtan." I whispered.

"BTS? Yeah what about them?" Dong Woo said as I smirked.

"BTS's Suga is in my Psychology class. And since they are all in university, they could all be here."

"Jinjja? That means we can keep an eye on them!" Jihnee whispers as I grin.

"Exactly what I was thinking."  I reply with a grin.

"Wait, are we all free after lunch?" Tae Min asked with a glint in his eye.

"I'm free." I mention and turn to everyone else.

"I'm also free."

"Yeah I am free."

"I'm free as well."

"Cool. Jihnee, do you mind hacking into the school's system and getting a copy of all their schedules?" I ask with my brow raised.

"Of course, I'll do that once we get home as I can't get caught doing that here." she winked as I nodded.

"Sounds perfect. Do you want to head home and get started on this?" I offered.

"Hell yeah!" the other four chorused a little too loudly as the cafeteria fell silent and stared at us with glares. I send them a glare back and they immediately look away and continue carrying on with what they were previously doing. 

"Oh wait! I also did some hacking this morning before we came here, and guess what?" Jihnee whisper shouted like me, causing us to sit back down in our seats.

"Did something happen?" Soo Mi asked.

"Well, as you know I am able to hack well and I found Bangtan's CCTV camera footage, and turns out Seventeen are working with them to create some sort of plan that involves us being captured."

"Well why don't we talk about this at home?" I smirk as everyone returned the gesture.

"Of course." they all again chorused, but this time more quietly. 

The five of us exit the school quite swiftly without bumping into anyone. When you have a determination for something, nothing can stand in your way. In this case, we wish to snatch the title for most the dangerous gangster group.

Immediately after we get home, Jihnee grabs her laptop and sits herself comfortably down in a corner of the sofa and immediately starts hacking the system. Jihnee is able to get things done quite fast as she has years of experience with these types of things. 

I could see her out of the corner of my eye typing and clicking away, her eyes only and only focussed on the screen in front of her. I then witness her grin and move away from the screen. She then flickered her gaze to me.

"Y/N! Come look at this!" she called me over as I walked over and took a seat next to her.

"You got them I'm guessing?" 

"Yup, sure did. Do we want to print these out?"

"Yeah. Print all seven out." 

"On it!" she said and clicked control and P to access the printer settings. After pressing print, I hear a whirring, telling me the printer has started printing the sheets. Jihnee gets up and leaves her laptop next to me and heads to the study to collect the printouts.

In no time, I see her walking back with a small pile in her hands.

"Did you make sure you erased the evidence of you being there?" I asked as it had become a habit of mine. 

"Yes I have already done that." 

"Alright, good." I nodded and scanned my eyes across the stack of sheets containing the information we needed.

"Alright, tomorrow I have psychology with Suga, but apparently I have English with RM and Math with RM, Jungkook, Suga and Jimin and I also have dance with J-Hope, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung . Jihnee, you have Music Production with Suga, J-Hope and RM and have English with Taehyung. Soo Mi has Math with Jin and J-Hope whilst Dong Woo only has Biology with Jimin. And finally Tae Min has Chemistry with Jin and English with Jin as well." I finished speaking as Jihnee nodded.

I wasn't speaking super fast, meaning Jihnee could understand what I was saying and could catch on.

"Okay so all of that is tomorrow?"

"Yes. Tomorrow is our most busy day, but the reason we had every other subject tomorrow was so that we could have the other three days of the week free." I add as she nods again.

"Right, I remember that."

"Right we need to make a plan, and in order to do that, we need a family meeting." I say.

"Right now?" Jihnee asks me just to confirm when we would hold it.

"Yes."

"Okay I will call them. GUYS! FAMILY MEETING!" Jihnee shouted as all the members came out from their bedrooms and comfortably took a seat.