~ 19 ~

~ RECAP ~

"But guys, if Spade is a girl, wouldn't that mean that the other two who are short would be girls as well?" Yoongi said sitting up straight as everyone looked at him in amazement.

"That makes so much sense." Namjoon said after thinking about what Yoongi said.

"So that means that their group consists of three girls and two boys." Yoongi said as Taehyung's eyes widened.

"But why did Y/N say the whole group were men?" Taehyung mentioned as everyone turned to look at him.

"Well, technically she said her cousin told her this information, so her cousin may have lied to her, or either she lied to us." Hoseok concluded as everyone hummed in agreement.

"I think we should check with them tomorrow. Yoongi is good at seeing whether someone is lying, so if they are, then Yoongi will be able tell." Namjoon proposed his idea as everyone nodded.

"That sounds good. Taehyung can I get you to message Y/N again?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung nodded and did as he was told.

Hey. Can you come over tomorrow again? It's about Apparition.

~ Y/N POV ~

I stood in the living room with my four other members next to me. What had just happened. Anything could really happen from here. Now that they knew I was a girl, they could start making connections. 

That smallest bit that had been pulled down really did expose me, but now, I had to make sure I am more cautious and alert of my actions. 

"Y/N, we really are in a bit of a pickle." Jihnee said while shaking her head.

"I know I know. I couldn't really do anything about it. But I ruined it for all of us." I looked down my feet guilty, even though it wasn't exactly my fault.

"Y/N, it wasn't really your fault, and we all know that. We all knew it was bound to happen one day, and I guess that one day was today." Tae Min said and patted me on my back to reassure me.

"But we were supposed to be a mystery. We aren't supposed to be revealed. Whether it's our gender or ourselves completely. That was our main goal." I trail off and cover my face with my hands. I was so disappointed in myself. But I was even more disappointed since I was the leader.

"Y/N. Listen. You are not at fault. Don't blame yourself for everything. Some things are meant to happen. I know we were supposed to be a mystery, but all mysteries are solved over time. They never last forever, and that, is the ugly truth." Dong Woo explained as I nodded.

"I know you are right, but my heart just feels a bit heavy, that's it. Now we have to be more cautious because of me and-" I started by Soo Mi cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up Y/N. You are not at fault. It's okay." She slapped me slightly as I smiled at her.

"Kamsahmnida." I thanked everyone for the small pep talk and felt better than I did before and felt my phone buzz. It was Taehyung.

Hey. Can you come over tomorrow again? It's about Apparition.

"Guys. Taehyung said he wants us over tomorrow to talk about Apparition." I bit my lip and saw everyone's expression morph into a more nervous one.

"Arraseo. We will go. Y/N, use your abilities to lie well tomorrow. They should buy our lies and not questions us afterwards." Tae Min said as I nodded.

"We should get some sleep. We had a long day and have another long day tomorrow as well." Jihnee yawned as we all nodded in agreement before heading back to our respective rooms.

... 

Here I was again. In front of BTS' mansion. I knew what was going to happen after the door opened. Hesitantly, I rung the door bell, and was welcomed by Jin. I gave him a small smile before he let us in and immediately led us to the room we were led to yesterday. The living room

The atmosphere seemed quite tense as soon as I entered the room and I could see all eyes on us as soon as we entered the room.

"Please sit down." Yoongi ushered as we nodded and took our seats, opposite to them. 

"I'm pretty sure only Jihnee is aware of this, and I am not sure if you are too, but...yesterday, we were able to find out that Spade and the two short members of Apparition are females." Namjoon mentioned as my eyes widened. I had to act like I wasn't aware of the situation and had to use my acting skills again.

"Jinjja? But-" I started but was cut off by Namjoon.

"Even we thought they were all males, but yesterday, I was able to pull the hoodie off spade and saw her brown hair. Her hair came up to just above her waist. But Y/N, did your cousin really tell you about Apparition, or did you lie to us?" 

"Aniyo, why would I lie about this, especially since I have nothing to win or lose if I lied about it? My cousin really did tell me that, but I guess that she had lied to me." I looked down to the ground to pretend I was guilty when I heard Namjoon sigh.

"She's not lying Namjoon, I can see it through her." Yoongi said as I internally smirked.

"Arraseo. Miahne for doubting you." Namjoon said as you looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"Don't be, I would do the same thing as you if I were in the same position as you." I smile as he nodded and returned the gesture.

"Hyung, I think we need some time to get all of this off our mind." Jimin said as Yoongi looked at Jimin and groaned.

"You mean you want to go out as a distraction?"

"Yes. It will help as a stress reliever for us. Also Y/N, Jihnee, Soo Mi, Tae Min and Dong Woo, you are also coming along."

"What! Fine." I replied and sighed. Maybe it could help me let go of some of my worries, so I don't see why not.

"Arraseo. Where are we going?" Yoongi asked while checking his phone as Jimin smirked.

"Lotte World."