Paprikash

Wanda's POV
Vision has been kind of weird lately. Ever since those tests he's been off and he doesn't seem to wanna talk about it. I just want things to go back to normal, I just keep thinking that it's about us.

"Hey Vis" I said as I got back to our room. I know it's his but I sleep and spend most of my time there so... you know. "Hi Wanda" he said with a smile. "So I was thinking maybe I could teach you to make Paprikash" I said. "If I mess up again, you're going to tease. Aren't you?" He said with a smile. "Yeah but if you get it right then I'll stop... maybe" I said. "Alright" he said. Great. "Good, I'll get everything ready" I said and walked to the door. "You know, so I can get actual paprika" I said with a smile and walked out.

Vision's POV
I'm aware that I've acted weird lately but it feel weird to keep things from her. I like her very much and maybe this isn't important now but I know that's it's big. I'm afraid to scare her off if I tell her and she doesn't want kids, not that I'd be bothered by that, but I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about it.
I don't know if I want children, a family but it was never something I thought about because I though there wasn't any chance I could have any. Now everything seems complicated. I know relationships can be hard sometimes but I wish they weren't. I truly do.

I met Wanda in the kitchen a few minutes after. She had everything on the counter. They were a lot of ingredients. "Ready " She asked with a smile. "Of course" I said. "Great. So the recipe's here," She said and pointed at a piece of paper in from of us, "But I'll try to help you". "I don't understand why this is, in any way, useful, though" I said, looking at her with a slight smile. "Because if I get sick then you'll have to make me Paprikash and I don't wanna get food poisoning. That would make my sickness even worse, you know" she said with a smile. "So, just cut that up" she said. I did as she told me. When I'm talking to her, I just forget about the whole world but when we're not, I can't help but think about what Mr.Stark said.

Wanda's POV
He's still off. I just need to get to the bottom of this.

Vision's POV
I kept doing everything she told me but after a few minutes, she held my hand and stopped me from doing what I was doing. "Did I do anything wrong?" I asked. "No, did I?" Wanda asked me. "I don't understand" I said. I hope I don't. "You seem distant and... I don't know, like you don't wanna be here. Did I do something wrong?" She asked me. Mr.Stark shouldn't have told me. "Of course not. I'm sorry, I'm just distracted. It's nothing serious" I said. I want to tell her but it'd be too much for her.