Odd

Vision's POV
Normally people go to other for help about these things. About how they feel and what they can do but I'm not a person. All they'd feel is pity for the robot who likes a person who could never like him that way. I'm like a little kid who likes a grown up (which is almost the case). It'll never happen, he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's just a kid. I'm just a robot. Even with nicknames and suits and feelings, I'm a robot. I can't change that.

"Hey Vis" She said as she walked into the kitchen. I wanted to make her breakfast but second thoughts came into my mind and I just stayed there thinking. "Hello" I said. "What are you doing?" She asked. I was just there, doing nothing. I guess she might have realized that. "I don't know I came here for a reason but then I.. forgot" I lied. "Yeah, That happens to me some times" Wanda replied. I nodded

Wanda's POV
Is it bad that I feel sort of.... rejected?

Vision's POV
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came for food. It's like 3" she replied. "Oh right" I said. She smiled and I mirrored her smile. I wasn't just to be polite, she makes me smile.

Wanda's POV
I just smiled at him like he was cutest thing in the world. He smiled at me like he thought that too but based on my last experiment... he probably thinks of me like a sister or something. But maybe he didn't notice it

Vision's POV
"What are you going to eat?" I asked. It's getting a little awkward, I think. "I don't know, what should I eat?" Wanda asked. I thought about it for a second. "A salad, maybe fish or something. I'm not quite sure" I said. She smiled at me and laughed a little when I say laugh a little I mean like when Vision made the, "My amygdala is synthetic so.." joke and Wanda sort of laughed. "I'll get a salad" she said. She went over to the refrigerator, which was close to me and got out some stuff, I got a bowl for her meanwhile. "Thanks" She said. "You're very welcome" I said. She looked at me for a moment, like a second and then looked down at her bowl and started making the salad. I found that odd but lately things have been odd. "Where's the rest of the team?" She asked. "They're on a mission" I responded. "Why didn't we go?" She asked, still preparing her salad. "Well not everyone went. They didn't need the whole team, only Sam, Captain Rogers and Ms.Romanoff went. The rest are out doing stuff" I said. I'm not quite sure why I used the word: stuff though. I wanted to ask her what was wrong.. with us but I couldn't, I was about to but I couldn't.