Burgers

Vision's pov
Thanks of Wanda, today I was feeling... better. Not great, just better. I decided it was time to visit Mr.Rhodes. I don't know if he hates me or not but that doesn't matter, it's the right thing and if he does, that'll be a rightful punishment for my actions. "Hey, Vision" Said Mr.Rhodes. "Hello" I said sitting next to him. I look down at his legs, converged in technology. I did this. "I wanted to apologize. I should've done it before but... but I was afraid. I've come to understand that even if I'm scared, that shouldn't be a reason or not do the right thing" I explained. "Vision, I've been doing this for a long time, this was going to happen. I'm fine though, I'll be walking in no time and no, it's not great but I won't stop doing what I do. Even if I kill my self, because it what I believe in. You have nothing to apologize for Vision" he said. I felt slightly relieved. He put his arms around me. Only Wanda had hugged me before so it was strange but I knew what I had to do so I hugged him too. "Now, if you really want to apologize though, you could get me a burger" he joked. I smiled, "I'll be back in a few minutes" I said.

Wanda walked up to me as I was walking to the elevator. "Where're you going?" She asked smiling. "I talked to Mr.Rhodes and I'm getting him a burger" I explained. "I'm going too, why would I not get a burger too?" She joked. The elevator doors opened and we both entered.

A few minutes later. We both ordered out burgers. She was about to get her wallet out but I stopped her. "It's alright" I said. She smiled at me and went to fill up both the cups. A few minutes later they called her name and gave up two bags. Mr.Stark added a new skin so I could go out in public. He was going to add it if thing didn't go well between Captain Rogers and him but they decided to add it anyway, just in case. Wanda didn't eat her burger until we got to the tower but she did eat some fries. "Thanks for the burger" she said before she got out. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Here's your burger, coke and fries" I said giving Mr.Rhodes. "Thanks Vision" he said. "I have to back to my room. Can you help me a little?" He asked. "Of course" I said. I'll be there whenever he needs me. Once I helped him go to his room I walked to my room. I saw Wanda eating her Burger alone though so I walked up to her instead. She had only eaten half of her burger. "Hey Vis" She said. "Hello" I replied. "Can you pass me the ketchup?" She asked and I did. "So I was thinking" she said, getting up from her seat at the bar (the kitchen bar not the one in age of Ultron)
"I need a rematch" she joked. "I'd love to but I'll feel bad when you loose" I joked too. I've made a few jokes ver since I've gotten closer to her. She grabbed her burger and we played Chess for almost an hour until we both decided to stop. "So we're tied?" She asked. "We are indeed" I said. She laughed a little. "What is it?" I asked with a smile. "You could've just said yes" she said with a smile. I love her smile, it's so pure. I smiled at her too. She sort of stared at me for a moment, which was odd so I decided to try to get her to stop, even though part of me quite liked it. "You should get some rest" I said. She nodded with a smile. "Goodnight Vis" She said staring at me. "Goodnight" I said.