References

Vision's POV
Wanda and I usually train together and today was definitely not an exemption. "Ready Vis?" She asked. "Stop calling him 'Vis'. It's getting cheesy" Sam said. "Sorry Sammy" she joked. She never actually called him Sammy but she just wanted to annoy him. "So Vis," She said. I walked up to her. "Are you going to call me Vis to annoy him?" I whispered. She nodded with a smile. "Okay Vis, shoot at me" She said. I shot at her and she'd block it with a force field. Then, she'd shoot me I'd phase. It was fun making Sam get annoyed. "Hey" Wanda said, jogging up to me after practice "Hello" I said. "So I was thinking maybe we could watch some Friends again. Nat is asking me questions like, 'have you gotten to the part when..' and then spoils something so I really wanna watch it quickly. What do you say?" She asked with a smile. "That would be perfection" I said. These words are like references that I'll explain in the end. "Great, I have to do some things first but I'll probably be ready by like 3 but remember to knock just in case" she said, pointing her finger at me. "I will" I said. She smiled at me and went to her room. I don't know exactly why but I'm.. exited which is weird.

I went to her room at 3 and I almost phased through but K remember what she said and stopped myself. I knocked 3 times which is apparently the common amount of times someone knocks. "Hey, come in" she said. This time she made popcorn and brought chips. I don't eat but she does so that made sense. "So, we left off on episode 6, I think. Yeah" she said looking at the tv. "Come on, sit" She said. I sat down beside her. At some point, after a few episodes, she rested her head upon my shoulder. It felt nice, comfortable. We watched 9 episodes. We sat there for approximately 3 hours but I enjoyed every second of it. "Maybe we should take a break" Wanda said, moving her head apart from my shoulder and looking at me. I nodded with a smile. "Goodbye Wanda" I said. "Bye Vis" She said and I left the room. I got a weird feeling after saying goodbye, but it's probably just my systems.

1- Gum would be perfection
-Chandler. When Chandler gets locked up in a bank with a Victoria Secret model, she offers him gum and he says, "Gum would be perfection"

2- We were on a break
-Ross.
When Rachel says she and Ross needed a break, Ross gets drunk and sleeps with another girl. Rachel finds out and they have a fight. Ross always said they were on a break but Rachel said he cheated. Honestly, I feel like they were on a break.