Care

Wanda's POV
I'm not sure what I think about Vision. Like I said, sometimes I think he likes me but he sort of backs down. I'm not sure wether or tell him yet or not. I mean, I have to but I just wanna know if he likes me, just so I'm prepared if he's doesn't. I might ask Nat. She's like really good at spying and knowing what people want. I mean, she made me realize that I like him.

I told Vis to ask Nat to go to my room. I can't really call her myself because of my injury. But I should be good in a few days. "What's up?" Nat asked. "I need you to sort of try to find out if Vis might have feelings for me. I'm going to tell him even if he doesn't but I just want to know" I said. "Okay, But I'm not promising anything. He's complicated but I'll try to see what I can do" Nat said. "But I do need you to start walking first before I get really into it because I won't stay here and watch you two. I'm a spy, not a stalker" she said. That might be a problem because I don't know exactly when I'm gonna be able to walk again but I'll get there. "In the meanwhile, I'll try to talk to Vision or something" Nat said and left. I'm really hoping it goes well.

Vision's POV
I had arrived to the building when Ms.Romanoff walked up to me. "What do you got there Vision?" She asked. "Chicken soup" I answer. "You made that for Wanda? I didn't know you could cook" she said. "No, I brought it from a restaurant. I'm not exactly allowed to make her food" I said. "Why not?" She asked. She doesn't really talk to me that much, specially since I'm always talking to Wanda so this was weird. "Well, when I was supposed to keep her here, I tried to make her Paprikash and it was awful so we made a deal that I can't cook for her" I explained. "You made her Paprikash? You really must care about her" she said, I feel like she's doing something. I don't know. "Well, Of course. She's my friend" I said. I shouldn't care about her that way. "Friend? You sure about that? You guys seem, like, super lose to each other. Sure there aren't any more feelings in there?" She asked. I froze for a moment. "I'm sure" I said. "Okay, bye" she said and left.

Natasha's POV
No, this isn't what I normally do but it's Vision. I don't need to put in that much effort.

Vision's POV
I went into Wanda's room to give her the soup. "What happened? You were gone for like an hour" she said. "Well there was a really big line and then I talked a little with Ms.Romanoff a few moments ago" I explained. "About?" She asked as I handed her her soup. "Umm How I'm not allowed to make you food" I said. She laughed a little and I sat beside her on the other side of her bed. "And what more?" She asked, turning her whole body to see me. "Well, she asked if I cared about you" I said. I'm starting to get really nervous. "What did you say?" She asked. "I said that I did, you're my friend, of course I do" O said. She seemed disappointed. I'm not sure why but she did. "Ohh, Okay. Umm me too" she said.