Nightmares

Wanda's POV
Things have been good with Vis. It's not awkward anymore but we're not what I wanted us to be. But I guess that's okay, he just doesn't feel the same way. I get it.

The nightmares haven't completely gone away, though. I mean, It's not like I have them every night and they're not always so bad but sometimes they kinda are. But I'm sure they'll go away... someday.

Romanoff's POV
"So, you and Wanda" I said as I made my way to were Vision was reading. "What about us?" He asked in his British accent. "You know, how are things?" I asked. "They're okay" he said. I don't think he gets it. "So you aren't.... you know?" I asked. He tilted his head a little, not  too much so he wouldn't look like a cartoon or something. He definitely doesn't understand. "Okay" I said and left.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Wanda's POV
"It's the which!" Knives and guns and tanks and war. "Don't move!" They screamed. Energy flowed through me, blasting everything off. Bodies on the floor, red on the walls. "I'm sorry" he said, "it's too much"

I woke up panting and crying. I heard the door open. "Wanda, is everything okay?" Vision asked. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He closed the door and sat beside me. I placed my head on his chest and he held me tight. We just stayed there for a few minutes. I tried to calm myself down but the memory of that dream, knowing what could happen was too much. After a few minutes I managed to calmed down. "Sorry for walking you up" I said, not moving from his chest. "It's all right" he said. A few more tears went down my face.
I moved my head up and hugged him. We just help each other. After a few second, I slowly moved my face closer to his. We both moved our heads back a little and closer to each others. I locked my lips with his and for a second everything was actually alright.

Sorry if it was bad but I'm not really good at these kinds of chapters.