I got tagged once again

What is this? Read the title.
Person who tagged me: premieredimension

1) Favorite thing(s) to read? I love to read fanfiction as unpublished authors have so much potential and often times in oneshot books or even through one work, you can see the improvement in writing

1) Favorite thing(s) to read? I love to read fanfiction as unpublished authors have so much potential and often times in oneshot books or even through one work, you can see the improvement in writing. As for *actual* books I would say fantasy and Sci-fi are great. I like fiction more than non-fiction, mystical worlds are generally better than the real one.

2) Often times I like to write short stories and meaningful pieces (though they usually aren't that meaningful...) that make a reader think. I generally like fiction (like I said before) and fantasy aspects as there's more to play around with.

3) When an author decides to mark a work as completed and then when you read it you realise very abruptly that they just didn't finish the story- left it for dead- and marked it as complete just cause they don't wanna deal with it anymore.

4) Besides my 42,000 random sheets of looseleaf with writings that I did in class that are usually stuffed in my library books? I would say a purple little notebook I carry with me. I like to write random ideas or things I would want in a story, along with actual writing in there.

5) (Probably the same people from the last one. Bold of you to assume I have many friends/mutuals on this app or in real life.)
Thestral2004 38fandoms GabrielTheCorgi pizzamansex waffles_of_doom

6) Published author? This changes alot since I'm constantly discovering new books and authors and such. Right now though it's probably Leigh Bardugo (The author of the Six of Crows Duology). Her imagery is great and her ability to write both humorous and serious scenes is amazing.

7) Favorite online author is tough since I've read so many great authors and wonderful fics. I would have to say KittyHazelnut though because their books are awesome and even though the length can sometimes be daunting (it's great though), they are wonderfully written and intriguing.

8) Bookseries: Six Of Crows Duology
    Book: The Book Thief
(Again these will likely change)

9) Paper books, in my opinion, are far superior to digital reading. Although I love digital when I am in a car or it's dark, there is nothing like feeling the pages of a book, smelling the ink off the page. Physical books can also be written on (a friend of mine once let me borrow a book and some parts were annotated and it was the most wonderful thing because you could see what was going on in his mind, and see the journey this book took him on), which many people don't like, but I feel that books that have slight writing in them or dog-eared pages show they they have been used and loved, and I think it's beautiful.

10) The ability to take a journey without leaving your home is something I will also like about reading. Another thing that absolutely enchants me is the ability to escape reality, something so painfuly daughting. When tough things go on in my life, the ability to sit there and be taken into another world was always a comfort.