I hate you (In the Best Possible Way)

So I want to write angst but like I have been really busy and I can only come up with fluff right now. Hopefully next week I can actually write instead of drowning in school work but we'll see what happens.

This is really short so sorry for that btw. Its only about 200 words...

Thanks for all the people reading this so far! I'm doing this for fun but knowing people are actually reading the words I write helps motivate me. Thanks again!
-------

I hate you. I hate the way you walk and move, gliding across the floor. I hate the way your hips sway to the music when you dance. I hate the way you speak, your voice like a river moving over rocks, like slow pouring honey.

Oh and your lips! I hate your lips. The way they curve when forming your pretty smile. How soft they look, how they would feel pressed against mine.

I hate the freckles that dot your face, linking togther to make constellations. I hate your light brown hedgehog hair and how it sticks out in every direction when you get out of bed.

And your eyes? Don't get me started on your eyes. I hate them more than anything. Their color, it cant be described with words. It cannot compare to the green of the earth because the earth is dull in comparison. Your eyes capture more beauty in them then everything else in the world combined.

My father could have created anything and he choose to create you. My everything. Dean Winchester, I hate you in the best possible way.