I Can't Stop This Feeling

Okay so I was going to go somewhere else with this but I'm content on where it has gone so yay.

Also I'm pissed off I'm not posting this at my regular time between 11- 11:59, and instead 12:20. I know the 3 people reading this don't give a shit but like I do because I like being punctual.
------

Sam, Dean, and Cas were on a regular case. It wasnt anything to difficult or out of the ordinary, just a simple werewolf hunt. It seemed to be a small pack, nothing the boys couldn't handle.

Dean was sitting in the motel room, his eyes gliding over the words on the computer screen. He was scrolling through articles about the recent deaths and looking for records about the victims.

It was almost dark outside and it was just Cas and him in the room. Sam had taken the impala to talk to the sheriff about the recent deaths. Usually the older Winchester was the one talking to the police and the younger Winchester was left to do the research, but this time the roles switched, as Dean didn't really feel like talking to some cops and Sam snatched at the chance of Dean doing research. Cas decided to stay at the motel with Dean. He wasn't the best when it came to interactions with people, so instead he stayed with the older Winchester.

Dean looked up from the laptop, tired of researching. Cas was sitting on one of the double beds looking at the wall, which had an ugly pattern of red and purple flowers. The angel seemed to be deep in thought. If he hadn't had his eyes open, Dean would have thought the man to be a statue, he barely seemed to be breathing.

Dean rose from his seat and stretched his back and arms. "You alright, buddy?"

The angel gave no response, not even the slightest nod to indicate he was listening to the hunter. Dean made his way to the other man and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Cas, Earth to Cas," Dean said, waving his free hand in front of the angels face. Castiels eyes seemed distant and brooding, like something was stirring behind them. Something dark.

"CASTIEL!" Dean shouted.

The angel seemed to hear him this time, jumping up and screaming a line in Enochian. Dean jumped back and put his hands up, startled by Cas' screaming.

The angel stood there, his fists clenched and his back towards Dean. Dean stood there, a little afraid to move. Sure he'd face demons, vamps, and werewolves, but Cas was his friend and could flat out kick his ass. Then Dean heard a light sniffle.

Dean moved to face Cas. The man had tears running down both of his eyes leaving hot trails down his face. Both his fists were clenched and his mouth had a scowl plastered on it. He looked angry and scared, like he was confused and in pain.

"Cas, what's wrong? Cas?" Dean asked, now worried about the angel.

Cas mumbled something else in Enochian, something Dean didnt understand. "Cas, I can't understand you,"

Tears still flowed down the Angel's cheeks as his shakey voice filled the air. "These emotions hurt, Dean,"

Dean wrapped his friend in a hug, running his hand up and down his back. "Its okay,"

But Dean didn't know if it was okay. He didn't know what Cas was feeling and he didn't know why he was so overwhelmed with the feeling. All he could do was offer his companionship, so that's what he did. He guided the weeping angel to one of the beds and sat down with him, still rubbing his back.

"It's strange," Castiel choked, "I can't -I don't understand it."

"What does it feel like," Dean asked. "You know I'm not good with emotions but maybe I can help,"