🥀An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see🥀

Start from the beginning

It took an hour and a half to get Stark tower. Tony decided to turn it into something for Stark industries. The pent house was Pepper's and Tony's home. Rhodey, Happy and Peter all have their own room in case they somehow end up there really late and it's dangerous to go home or something.

Peter hopped out mumbling a 'thanks and bye' before entering the elevator. Happy watched in concern and shot Tony a quick text before leaving, to do a few errands for Pepper.

Happy: try talking to him he doesn't look or sound good, didn't ramble about his day like normal. I will admit I'm a bit worried. Gtg bye.

Welcome back peter. What floor would you like to go to?

"To Tony FRIDAY" Peter replied humming to Middle Finger by Nightcore. (It's a good song you should listen to it)

We're here Peter.

"Thanks FRI." Peter replied, not realizing the people in the room, or the confused and curious glances, as he walked to the kitchen, and grabbed an apple and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Um are you lost kid? And how the hell does FRIDAY know who you are?" Peter looked up to be met with the rogues, and Tony, and Vision. The rogues consisted on Steve, Natasha, Sam, Clint, Wanda, Bucky, and Scott. He guessed it was Steve who asked. Anger bubbled up in Peter, they weren't meant to be here for another 3 months! What are they doing here? I thought Vision ran off with Maximoff, oh god he was going to kill someone!

The apple in Peter's hand exploded from how hard he was clenching his fist.

"What are they doing here Tony?" Peter asked deadly calm, even though his face was hooded from everyone. They could clearly hear the music that was blasting from the headphones that stayed on his shirt (Like how he had them in homecoming)

"Well the rogues decided to break into the pent house 3 months before the approved time that they would be coming back. Scott didn't know and thought that the 3 months where done so he came along, same with Vision but the others, they just broke in, BUT Happy texted me, you ok kid? You had him worried and you know that Happy isn't one that admits it but he cares and worries about you Peter." Tony said standing up and giving the kid a noogie then a napkin to wipe off the apple.

"I'm fine, just a rough day is all. Thanks." Peter replied taking the napkin and cleaning up his hand and floor before throwing it out and smiled a sadly very obvious fake smile.

"Uh huh ok we'll talk about it later you want a drink?" Tony asked opening the fridge.

"A beer would be good." Peter replied jokingly.

"Yeah and I haven't been sober for 2 and a half years now. Here's some Coca-Cola." Tony replied throwing Peter a Coca-Cola and grabbing one for himself, and everyone else some water.

"The kids probably from one of his drunken one night stands" Peter heard Sam mumble to Bucky, who hit Sam over the head lightly. Peter clicked his tongue.

"Watch your mouth Wilson, I've got anger issues that could outmatch the hulk and I would love to have a human punching bag." Peter said glaring at Sam, who looked up with wide eyes. Steve's eyes where like saucers.

"I barely even caught that comment and I have super hearing so how the hell did you hear him from there?" Steve asked in bewilderment.

"That is none of your concern, oh and Tony? You may or may not get a call about a kid getting a broken nose, depends if he tells the school." Peter said opening his coke and sipping from it. Tony chocked on his.

"You punched a kid on the nose?!" He said in bewilderment.

"He was talking shit about my dead parents and Uncle Ben. Hell even May, and anyways it was self-defense, he hit me first." Peter replied, sitting next to Tony replaying Sam's earlier comment. He growled, an animalistic growl, which startled everyone.

"The fuck are you a dog?" Clint said in a joking manner.

"A spider asshole." Peter snapped. Steve's eyes widened, as did the other rogues. Immediately they started yelling at Tony.

"YOU BROUGHT A 15 YEAR OLD KID TO A BATTLE? TONY WE COULD HAVE KILLED HIM"

"I USED MY MAGIC ON HIM"

"I PUNCHED HIM"

"I DROPPED A PLANE TERMINAL THINGY ON HIM"

"REDWING THREW HIM OUT A WINDOW."

"HE IS PERFECTLY CABLE OF TAKING CARE OF HIMSELF AND I ONLY BROUGHT HIM FOR BACKUP OK?"

"SHUT UP!" Peter yelled. Everybody quietened as they looked at Peter who was now picking glass out of his hand, which bled horrible. Tony ran to get 2 rags. He placed one on the he ground where the coke was and one to Peter. He pulled out the remaining glass and wrapped Peter's hand, having FRIDAY check for anymore, and her confirming there was no more glass.

"This '15' year old is 17, has had a building dropped on them, defeated 3 villains, suffers from PTSD, depression, anxiety, bullying, nightmares, and nearly drowning. Alright? So piss off asshole's ok? Before I make you all my personalized punching bags. Now if you can excuse me I'm going to the lab, all of you leave, Tony come on and let's go create or blow something up." Peter said walking out Tony going with him and giving them a sheepish smile.

Sorry this is shit I wrote this last minute so sorry

This was requested by @AshwanthGopal

Love you my demons

Live Laugh Lie 🥀🖤

Posted on: 1/4/19

Word Count: 1633