🥀Swear Jar Part 2🥀

@toothlessGuy here is your chapter after almost 2 fricking months I'm so sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________

Steve walked into the kitchen, thankfully it was empty, opened the Swear Jar and put all the money in a bag, and went to his room. He counted the money and looked shocked.

"$8,000 dollars???!!!!! It hasn't been emptied out in 2 months and it has $8,000 dollars! Wait till Bucky and Peter find out about this." He wraps the money up, oblivious of the fact that there was a little robot ant following him around. He knocked on Peter's door then Bucky's. The 2 came out wearing Black Adidas, Dark blue ripped jeans and a hoodie that says, 'With all due respect, There's no respect here'. Steve wearing the same thing smiled, as the 3 went to the garage, climbing their separate bikes and driving, turning the com's in their helmets on.

"So how much did we make these last 2 months, seeing as we've been on a mission the last 2 months?" Peter asked.

"You guys wouldn't believe me" Steve answered.

"Try us." Bucky said with a light laughing passing Steve, and hovering behind Peter who was in front of the 2.

"$8,000 dollars" Steve answered. Peter's Bike swerved and nearly crashed, but thankfully he got control over it,

"$8,000 DOLLARS. You sure you counted that right Steve?" Peter asked in disbelief.

"100% and are you ok you nearly crashed." Steve asked worried.

"Fine it just shocked me." Peter replied.

"Alright next time be careful, we don't want to have to explain to Stark as to why you nearly crashed." Bucky said.

"Alright, so where are we going to today?" Peter asked.

"I was thinking the orphanage on Roosevelt. Like 2k there, and then 2k to a program for kids with prosthetic's and the other 4k to make a wish foundation. How does that sound." Steve answered,

"I'm all in" Peter said.

"Me too but what's make a wish foundation?" Bucky asked.

"It's like a foundation that kid's with critical conditions can experience their 1 true wish. So like us sending money can help a few kids have their wish come true." Peter explained as they stopped in front of the orphanage. Steve handed Bucky $2,000 dollars. He walked up to the door and knocked. An old lady opened the door, a smile grazing her featured.

"Well isn't it the Golden Angel's. It is an honor to meet you." Bucky had a confused face on which caused the lady to laugh.

"With all due respect lady, what do you mean the Golden Angel's?" Peter asked, having gotten off his bike to join Bucky, as well as Steve.

"That's what people call you 3. For the last year you've been helping orphanages and foundations raise money. No one knows your real names seeing as you always have your helmets on and the only thing people see of your face is your guy's eyes. So they named you the Golden Angel's." The lady explained. The 3 nodded as Bucky handed the woman the money. Her eyes widened.

"This is a lot young man are you sure?" She asked.

"Of course. We were planning on giving you more but we also want to give the make a wish foundation, and a program for kid's with prosthetic's." Steve answered. Bucky and peter nodding. The lady had tears in her eyes as she hugged the 3.

"Thank you so much, you really are Angels." She said. The 3 nodded before waving good-bye and climbing their bikes and driving off, the robot ant hot on their trails, recording everything, the other Avengers watching it.