Wolf Gets the Rabbit (Mature)

Author's Note: This chapter contains some sexual violence, something that women face all over the world. Hopefully, Isha is strong enough to withstand it and emerge victorious.

 The last took some time to find her. It was the most beautiful sight. Isha, alone, crouched next to the water. Now all he had to do was get to her. His fingers were literally itching to touch her. Oh, what fun he will have breaking her!

Isha waited with abated breath. In her excitement she had completely forgotten that the light came from where they had descended only a few hours ago. She could hear them descend. But could not figure out anyone in the total darkness that surrounded her. The men were ominously quiet. 

Slowly, agonising minutes later, the men were making way towards her. They had their torches firmly aligned on her, which made her very conscious of the way her dress was plastered on her body like a second skin. She tried, unsuccessfully to pluck the fabric off her body, and look a bit presentable, when Indra reached her.

"Don't bother sweetheart! We are going to take it off anyways!", the voice and the laughter that followed left Isha in no doubt about who these men were. In one moment all her euphoria evaporated, leaving behind a deadly chill, that seemed to turn her blood into ice.

There she was, barely maintaining a foothold on the narrow ledge, while there men, maybe more advanced upon her. 

Rudra pounched. He slipped, but regained his footing as he slammed his whole body into Isha. All breath left her and she found herself pinned against the wall with extreme force. She did not get a chance to move her face as Rudra quashed his mouth on her. The pain was instantaneous. He as not kissing. He was biting and chewing. Her whole mouth felt bruised.  She tried to push him off with her hands but Rudra punch her hard in the stomach. If he had not pinned her against the wall, she would have collapsed. The pain was excruciating. She had no idea men were so strong. Never before had a man used his strength against her. Indra's hands were always so soft. 

All these happened in the torch light, while the other men enjoyed the scene as much as their leader. They rejoiced the fact that soon it will be their turn. They hoped the girl survived Rudra's attentions. 

Rudra's hands distracted Isha from the pain in her abdomen. Rudra had already ripped the front of her dress. He quickly dragged her bra strap down and painfully grabbed a breast. Isha let the tears fall. The pain and the humiliation was just too much. But she did not open her mouth to plead. Rudra's mouth painfully closed around the exposed breast. He bit down with enough force to draw blood. Isha did not scream. She would just not give him the satisfaction. 

Rudra was not satisfied. He wanted Isha to scream. He left her breast and slapped her hard. Then brought her face around and said, 'If you cry, maybe I will not bleed you to death.' 

Isha spat on his face. Rudra lost it. One more slap and one more kick. It was more than she could take. She lost consciousness. Rudra felt her go limp. He cursed for his loss of temper. When she comes round, he will go slow and in greater detail. He meant to keep her alive for a long time.