Capturing is the Easy Part

Isha woke up to a dark and damp smell. The smell was also mixed with the smell of water and fresh flowers. In the soft light of the table lamp, she could see the faint outline of flowers placed in a vase. Still groggy from her sleep, Isha tried to figure out where she was. Was it the Banerjee household? What is that smell? And why is it so dark? Is it evening already. Did she reach home?

The thoughts came crashing one after another. She sat upright and realised she had absolutely nothing on her. She hastily gathered the bed sheet around her.

'I was rather enjoying the view'

The voice stopped her heart for a second. And then it raced away. She turned her head around to see him lunging casually on an arm chair, smiling sardonically. The smile did not hide the heat in his eyes, which made her once more aware of her state of undress.

' Where are my clothes?'

'Not here.'

'What am I doing here? Why have you brought me here?'

'Are you hungry?'

Isha did not bother to answer. She warily watched Indra uncurl himself from his seat and get a tray from a table. Then he marched to the bed. Isha scooted to the far end but he followed relentlessly. Without much hurry, he picked up a spoon and scooped some rice and dal with it.

'Eat'

'I will not'

'If you don't eat, I will take the blanket away.'

Isha opened her mouth and Indra started feeding her. After the first mouthful, she realised how hungry she really was. She finished the food without any more protests. She needed to preserve her strength to fight whatever Indra had in mind.

'Where are my clothes'

'They were damp from the journey so I removed them.'

'How dare you!' Isha fumed.

Indra raised a brow. 'Did you want one of my men to do it?'

Isha blushed and swallowed a swift retort. No, she did not want any other Man to do it. She tried another tact.

'Can you give me back my clothes please'

Indra's smile broadened.

'Of course! But before that I need you to make two phone calls. One to you family telling them you are not coming today as the school inspector is due to come and your leave got cancelled. Te second call would be to darling Nitin, tellin* him you have reached home safely '

Isha felt herself get cold. These two phone calls would ensure nobody will look for her. She can be trapped in this room for ever. She gave Indra a look of loathing. And to think Ishaan was a part of all this. How could he? 

Indra watching the play of emotions on Isha's face. In the soft light, she looked like a nymph. The lamp cast an orange glow on her slopping shoulders. Indra closed his eyes to wipe out the view. She is too tempting!

'I will not do any such thing'

Indra signed. He had expected as much. Bending her to his will is not going to be easy.

He took out some photographs and handed them to Isha. Looking at them Isha first turned red and thenall color seeped from her face. Indra winced at her pained expression. But he had no choice. He had taken those pictures while she slept with an automatic camera. He had also developed them himself so that no one can see her in such a state. The photographs showed them together in explicit detail. 

'Do you wish me to send these to your parents?' Indra asked in a stony voice.

Isha's eyes filled with tears. She never thought Indra could stoop so low. She returned the pictures and turned her head away to hide her tears. Indra went back to get a phone. 

After sometime Isha gathered herself together and made the calls. 

'What is it that you want from me? If it was my body, you have already had it. Now let me go'

Indra looked at her with a puzzled looked. In a moment his brows cleared and her started laughing.

'So you think I have bedded you already,while you were asleep?' He smiled. 'When I take you, you will be awake and feel every touch branded into your soul.'

'How could you treat me like this. I did not stand in your way when you announced your engagement to Usha. Then why are you doing this?'

Indra sat down beside her on the bed.

'That did not mean I will not stand between you and Nitin. I don't share sweetheart. You', He leaned in to run a hand across her shoulders, 'belong to me.' With that he started kissing her neck. With every suck and lick, Isha's head started sinking. She was not aware that the blanket has slipped from her fingers and now lay bunched around her waist. Her body was now covered with kisses raining like a deluge on her. Indra did not hold himself back. He wanted his name on her lips. He wanted to drive her crazy with need, to know who is the master of her body. But deep down what drove him was jealousy. The thought of Nitin and Isha together in bed that had tormented him for so long fuelled his passion.

Isha did not know what to do. Her body was on fire. She was sinking in an ocean of sensations. Somewhere, deep within her womb, a pulse was throbbing. Her hands were frantically searching for sone anchor on his shoulders. Indra closed his moth on her breast. Isha cried out. Her body was on fire. She started moaning.

The sound of her voice brought him back to reality. He ha# to stop now. He can't make love to Isha without explaining, without her consent. He is too experienced for her.

With great effort, Indra moved back. He hastily pulled the cover to her neck and turned away from the bed.

Isha closed her eyes in shame. It was the same treacherous desire. If only she had some control on her body. She turned her back to Indra and took deep breaths to calm herself, unaware that Indra was fighting hard to control his own desires.

The silence was deafening in the room. Indra was the first to speak.

'To answer your first question, you are here because we are getting married tomorrow. A registered marriage. And then we will have our honeymoon.'

'And if I refuse to marry you then?'

'Then we have our honeymoon tonight. We can marry after you become pregnant'

Isha digested the information silently. She heart filled with both excitement and dread. Why did he want to marry her. Her had her in his powers, he could do what ever he wanted with her.

Indra's next statement expelled her doubts. 

'If I already have a wife, I cannot marry Usha. My business will be Safe. And I will have someone I desire in my bed. I hope you can see the sense in this arrangement'

Isha could see sense all right. If she marries Indra, she will it have to marry Nitin. Indra will be all hers. And then she would teach him, what a mistake he had made. Capturing her was the first part, keeping her will be the challenge.