"Tch, behave the guy can't take his tired ass eyes off you!" crossing her arms, across her chest pushing her cleavage up. Both of you had a similar-sized chest, regularly wore each other's clothes. All you do is shake your head, slipping into a silver strappy dress, your legs out with a bit of cleavage to boot, feeling fabulous.

Continuing to chat about stuff with Midnight, it felt just like the old days. Mainly talking about how work was, just generally catching up really. Both of you slowly getting tipsier and tipsier until Toshi was at the door.

"Hey, Ladies your ride has arrived. I have Aizawa and Mic in the car as well," the man motions to the car.

Jumping on him, in your slightly already tipsy state, "Carry me Symbol of Peace!" batting your eyelashes cutely.

"(f/n), how much have you had?" he raises an eyebrow carrying you to the car anyway.

"Not enough!" giggling with not a care in the world.

"All Might I will punish you if you don't do as we demand!" this from your female friend, even though he was already carrying you to the automobile.

Getting to his car, he places you down in front of it, opening the door. "Ever the gentleman, All Might!" Winking playfully, clambering in the middle smack bang next to Sho. You're on the seat on all fours, eyes wide open as you look up into black orbs with your sparkling (e/c). "OOOOO SHO YOU LOOKKK SOOOO HANDSOME!" you scream looking him up and down. Clearly listening to what you'd said earlier, opting for jeans, smart shoes with a checked shirt and his hair tied back.

"Wow your loud this evening great," he huffed before turning the other way.

"HEY, NO POOPING AT THE PARTY SHO BEAR HAHAH" Laughing loudly.

"I LOVE IT (f/n)" this from the loud blonde male in the front seat.

"Ouch!" Yelping as you feel a tiny hand smack your ass that is wiggling in the air. "Midnight you dirty girl later!" Turning, you wink before taking your seat next to the annoyed and clearly not wanting to be their man. Feeling something being pulled over your waist.

"Don't be an idiot, seat belt," the bored voice remarks.

"Wow, you do care! Marry Me Sho Sho! hehhe!" you burst into fits of giggles. The man next to you pretending to get some sleep.

Arriving in town, the group hit a few bars, of course, the ladies are all over Present Mic with you getting a few dirty looks whenever you spoke to him. Midnight had a queue of men like usual and you had a few people come over. Of course, those two were a big deal around here, you had a bit of a private booth otherwise All Might would have got mobbed. The funniest thing to watch was whenever a girl tried to speak to Aizawa, he just ignored them till they vanished.

It was a good night most of you laughing and joking about the old days. Although you felt a little left out though, clearly, they all had more in common since they all work together. From time to time, you would just down a few shots before wandering off. This meant you were hammered by the time you got to the last club, you were on the dance floor dancing with your friends, Sho didn't dance though he just sat watching with his bourbon.

As you were dancing, the feeling of two hands go around your waist and then a crotch rub against your ass, clearly getting excited. "Oo you want some now do you?" turning hoping it was Sho but it wasn't. The guy did have long black hair and a similar build though.

"Do you not recognise me? WE had a magical time back in LA!" that's when it hit you, it was the guy you woke up next to when you flew over to Japan.

"Oh hey... erm what are you doing here?" you continue to dance with him the human contact feels great.

"Just on business my beautiful woman. You know how I like to party," he grabs your ass pulling you closer into him, this is when you feel he is definitely excited to see you. "You don't even remember my name, do you?" you just look at him apologetically. "It's Grey! Maybe I should remind you how much fun we had last time?" He states, you smile because it was fun, plus, it had been a while.

"Who's this (F/n)?" you look to the side noticing Midnight and Present Mic next to you dancing looking slightly confused.

"Oh this it's errm Grey a ermmm....!" you don't get to finish the sentence.

"Her lover!" he states before smashing his lips into yours prodding his tongue in but not getting access until he squeezes your ass hard, making you moan. Only then giving him the opportunity for his slick muscle to work its way into your mouth. You both started wrestling for dominance you had drunk quite a lot and just the sensation of someone touching you, set your body on fire.

As you pulled away first, saliva connecting your two mouths. What you didn't know that was Shota was watching with absolute fire in his eyes. He was going to tell you tonight how he felt, he just didn't know how and now you were draped over some guy. As he started making his way towards you to take you from the man.

"Well yeh, we had sex once or a lot on the same night. We've not seen each other since hehe!" you giggle.

"Come on babe, don't be so cold I know your reps to one night and done but...." the man starts nibbling on your ear sending a shiver down your spine. "I want you to be mine only," you feel a presence approaching, just as you push the man back.

"Look you were amazing but I'm not like that anymore..." the man grabs your wrist to pull you back to him when you feel arms grab you from behind pulling you into a solid muscular chest with an intoxicating scent.

"Why the hell are you touching my future wife?" you hear a monotone but angry voice shouting at the man in front of you. Looking up you notice the man you actually love scowling at the man who you had once slept with.

"Seriously she wouldn't marry a loser like you when she's had me!" Grey put his hands on his hips.

"It's ermmm true this is my future husband. Since we were kids actually it was time, I came back to him!" the world is spinning with the words as you hear raised voices shouting at each other, the drink finally kicking in making you blackout. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or picture***