Small

"Michael!" I cheered, hugging him as I stepped into his house, feeling his face nuzzle into my neck affectionately. "I'm sorry I missed school for a couple of days, I was sick."

He shrugged, lips lightly grazing my skin. "You're here, now, so that's what matters."

He grabbed my hand and started leading me to his basement. We passed one of his moms, and I gave a short smile and a greeting before she was leaving for work or something.

In the basement, I smiled as I saw Michael setting up a few movies for us to watch, recognizing a few of the boxes as movies I had seen before.

"Ah, movie date," I sighed, sitting on his comfy bed. "I love movie dates!"

He grabbed the remote, then sat next to me on the bed, pulling me flush against him and wrapping his arms around mt waist. As the title screen showed, I moved to sit in his lap, his knees on either side of my thighs as I took his hand in my own.

Once we got situated, he started the movie, and I was immediately engrossed in it. It was one of Michael's favorite movies, and his love for it had put off on me a bit. Admittedly, it wasn't a bad film, I just didn't quite understand his huge obsession with it.

A little while into the movie, after he had tiredly rested his chin on my shoulder and had both of my hands in his, I started toying with his fingers. It wasn't anything much, just me wiggling his fingers and smiling, trying to entertain myself without distracting him from the movie.

My thumb rubbed over the bacm of his hand, feeling a few callouses here and there on his palm. This absolute nerd, I thought to myself. He has callouses from playing video games!

The smile on my face grew a little bit, before I took his hand and put my palm to his, comparing that sizes of our fingers and giggling when I realized how big his hands were put next to mine.

"You have tiny hands," I heard him whisper, causing me to squeak in surprise. I thought he was watching the movie!

"You have big hands," I argued. He used his free hand to hold me closer, even if it seemed impossible to be closer than we were. His hand rested on mine, before he sinply crushed me into a hug from behind.

"Ah, you're just so small and cute," he gushed, burying his face in my neck as he laughed.

"I'm not that short!" I whined, causing him to laugh even harder.