I Purple You!

I love this boye

I smiled as my boyfriend walked out of the 7-11 with two cups of slushee in his hands, one blue for him, one red for me. Hanging from his arm were two bags, full of snacks, ranging from chips to chocolate to pretzels.

"Thanks," I said, taking a quick sip of mine, before we started walking along the sidewalk. It had been my idea that we grab snacks before our date night. Michael, being the absolute sweetheart he was, had offered to pay, even though I said I could pay half. Instead of allowing me to pay, he had told me to wait outside whil he grabbed our stuff.

I used my free hand to grap his as we headed toward my place, which wasn't that far. Still, it was a bit of a walk, but that only meant time alone with Michael instead of my family barging in every three seconds.

All too soon, we reached my place, but we were prepared for our movie date! It was my turn to pick, so I, true to my heart, grabbed a few Disney classics and a few older, animated movies.

"Haven't you basically memorized all of those movies, at this point?" he joked as I set the stack of DVD's in front of us, next to our snack pile.

"They're good movies," I replied, placing The Fox and The Hound in my DVD player. A joyous smile took over as the movie started, and I slid closer to Michael while taking a huge slurp of my slush.

The movie was over quicker than I thought it would be, and I saw Michael pretending to nod off beside me.

"They're good movies!" I repeated at his disinterested expression. "You can pick porn or whatever next time, but it's my turn."

He rolled his eyes. "I don't think I'd play porn in front of you," he stated, eyes focusing on the title screen for the next movie, Aristocats. "Watch your movies, I'll find a way to stay awake."

I rolled my eyes, letting the movie play. Once again, it seemed to end in a flash. This time, Michael was actually falling asleep, so I had to shake his shoulder a bit.

"Do you want me to pick different movies?" I offered once his eyes opened.

He blinked for a moment, then shook his head. "No, it's your turn. I'm just really tired is all, nothing about it."

I didn't believe him, so I decided to skip to the best movie, then I'd let Michael call it a night.

"The Lady and The Tramp," Michael read. "Oh, this one's your favorite, right?"

A little smile crossed my face as I nodded in response. "Yeah, this is one of the best!"

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I heard the familiar slurp sound as he was seemingly close to finishing up his slush, whereas mine still had a little left.

Once his was emptied, I held mine out to him, which he gratefully accepted. He only took a little, though, because he wasn't keen on taking too much of mine.

At last, the movie had ended. I stood up, stretching my back a little. "Let's get some sleep," I said, putting away the snacks we hadn't eaten yet. "It's super late, now."

Michael stretched his bones, a satisfied sigh leaving him after a few good cracks of his joints. "Sleep sounds nice," he admitted, just before he flopped onto my bed.

"If my parents find us within a foot of each other on my bed, they'll murder me," I stated, but still cuddled up to Michael.

He opened his mouth to say something, but a laugh escaped me, causing his thought train to change. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your mouth, it's completely blue!" I giggled, and he rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Well, yours is red, but it's hard to tell," he added, before his grin widened. "I got an idea."

Before I knew what was happening, his blue lips met my red ones. I didn't catach anything other than that he was kissing me, rather intently, might I add. His hands gripped my waist tight, but not enough to hurt. His tongue shoved through my lips, invading my mouth, but I didn't feel like fighting. Instead, I let him lead, which was something I knew he enjoyed.

All too soon, he moved back, smiling down at me.

"We made purple," he said, and, once the thought registered, I couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

"You absolute dork," I muttered once my giggles died down. "Ah, I can't believe this. You're too cute."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not cute, I'm handsome."

"You're both," I replied, before reaching past him to turn off my lamp. With that done, I relaxed against his chest, lazily pulling the blanket over us.

"Well, sweet dreams," he whispered, keeping his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest, using him as a pillow.

"Good night, babe."