Pinkberry

Instead of Jer, it's you, so enjoy this!

"So, do you wanna ride?" Michael offered, holding a hand out to me.

"M-Michael?" I stuttered, already blushing mess merely from the way he asked. "What's gotten into you?"

"What?" he asked, tilting his head. "Is it weird for a guy to want to go to Pinkberry with his girlfriend?"

I faltered. "Well, no, but..."

He grinned. "So, I'll ask you again."

His hand grabbed mine, and he used his leverage to pull me against him, my face buried in his chest.

"Do you wanna ride, do you wanna ride, do you wanna go far?" he continued, his tone almost pleading, yet alluring at the same time.

"Do you wanna get, do you wanna get, do you wanna get inside my mother's car?"

He jabbed a thumb at his Cruiser, and I giggled as he pulled back to see my face.

"Drive it on home, don't you say no. Baby, can you be coerced?" He placed a hand on top of my head, smiling.

"Home in a snatch, only one catch; We gotta stop for frozen yogurt first."

I grinned, thinking for a moment, before he began to repeat.

"Do you wanna ride, do you wanna ride, do you wanna ride? Wanna go far?"

"I might wanna ride, I might wanna ride, I might wanna ride," I sang with him, and his eyes widened, before his smile widened.

"Do you wanna get, do you wanna get, do you wanna get inside my mother's car?"

"I might wanna get, I might wanna get, I might wanna get," I said, and he laughed a little bit.

"Drive it on home, don't you say no. Baby, can you be coerced?"

"Drive it on home, before I say no. Maybe I could be coerced."

"Home in a snatch, only one cath; We gotta stop for frozen yogurt first," he added, without my voice on this one.

His voice deepened as he pulled me close to sing right into my ear.

"Pinkberry," he lilted, and I was sold.

He pulled away with a satisfied snile, and I shook my head.

"I've been coerced," I sighed, acting like it was nothing.

"Awesome!"

Michael took my hand and started taking me to his car, and I laughed at the nerd.

My nerd.