Buzzed pt 2

Imma just change this book into Michael one shots brb

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Groaning, slapped my phone maybe twenty times before I managed to silence the alarm.

Wait...it's the weekend. I don't set alarms for the weekend.

I tried to sit up in my bed, but I had a splitting headache. It felt like my head was going to burst.

Somehow, I worked up the stranger to check my phone, but what I saw was something I did not expect.

The tutle of the alarm was really weird, but I managed to understand what it said.

Tell Michael everything and he'll believe you and you can do more

Do more? Do more of what? I-

Oh, holy shit! We had that conversation yesterday! At the mere thought of it, everything came swimming back, and I grrinned to myself despite the pain.

~~~

"So, you can't take care of one nasty hangover by yourself?" Michael teased, handing me a cup of coffee or something that looked like it.

"I guess not," I sighed, trying not to let my excitement get the better of me. "Although, I do know one thing about hangovers."

"And what's that?" he mumbled, smiling a little toward me as he drank a little bit of coffee from his own cup.

I couldn't help but grin in his direction. "They don't give me memory loss!"

Michael was confused, to say the least, but I stood up, despite the ache in my skull.

"I remember everything that happened yesterday," I told him. "Every detail! Especially the part where you mad eout with me, that was really nice."

"You remember all that?" he asked, almost dumbfounded.

"Oh, yeah!" I giggled, stepping closer to him. "All of it."

He placed his cup on the bedside table next to him, then glanced at me. "What did we say?" he asked, testing me.

I raised an eyebrow, but sighed. "We talked about how I fucking love you, and how you said you love me, too, but you thought you were taking advantage of me," I began. "Then, we were in your car, and you said, if I remember, we can do more. Then you took me home and kissed me because I asked you to. And, now, we're here!"

I couldn't say anything after that, because Michael had grabbed me by my shoulders and started kissing me. It didn't take long for me to catch on, and a warm feeling settled in my chest.

Before I knew what was going on, Michael released me for a moment, padding over to shut and lock my door, before he removed his hoodie and came back my way. When he got back, he laid me over the bed, almost crawling over me to reach my lips with his own.

His hands steadied him on my bed, keepinf him up as he dropped his head to make out with me. My own hands buried in his hair, trying to keep him as close to me as I could.

He had to move back for breath, but, like before, he returned and began to travel down my neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses on my skin.

We didn't go farther than that. At least, not for the time being.

After a little while, I had to breathe desperately, and Michael seemed to decide that he'd had his fill, for the time being.

He took to sitting on my bed and pulling me to him, holding me close and almost refusing to let me go. I wasn't complaining, though. I was beyond happy to be in his arms, warmth spreading from his body to mine.

"I really do love you," I told him, messing with the drawstrings of his hoodie while his fingers tapped my back. "Even if I was fucked up yesterday, I knew what I was saying."

He smooched the top of my head, making me smile. "I love you, too. I'm really sorry I treated you like that, I just didn't want to risk it all being because of the alcohol."

"Well, alcohol or no, at least you know better, now."

His chin rested on top of my head, and I considered putting a movie on, but decided that just being with him was good enough for me, for the time being.

"Oh, and don't ever drive while you're high again, please."