제 32 부

Sae Joo observed the teenage boy's appearance, scanning him from his red headband down to his straw shoes. Opening a small window of hope, he thought that the boy could save him.

The young boy, in a fighting position, snarled. "Let us do this!"

A man in front gave a strong blow of punch, but he managed to bend backward dodging the quick fist of knockdown. He then crouched and whirled his right leg forward before he leaped into the mid-air, unleashing two side-ward kicks which hit the chest of two men on his sides. The men stumbled on the ground, accidentally letting go their sticks.

The leader yelled. "Hey, you useless animals! Would you let this teenage boy defeat you? Get up!" The two men grimaced in pain as they tried to convince their bodies to stand.

Another man stroke the boy with the wooden stick, but he just dodged them, either to the left or the right. He laughed when the man could not even hit even his onyx hair. "This is tiring. Level up, will you?" he cackled and whacked the man in the nose, making the poor man bend down, screaming in pain like a child.

The leader gritted his teeth for this humiliation, which reflected how he trained his men. He walked to the boy and smashed him with the wooden stick in the back. The teenage boy tripped on the ground in an unexpected blow. Facing down the ground, leaves and soil kissed his lips as he tried to get up. The leader stroke him again but before the stick could hit him, he rolled to the left and kicked the leader in the face.

Witnessing what happened to the boy, Sae Joo bit his lips and looked sideways, seeing some of the men fled while wobbling like an old lady. Catching for the perfect timing, the young crocodile finally had its first bite. The man, holding him stepped back yelping in pain. The Prince saw the wooden stick fell on the ground. He grabbed it and repeatedly hit the man, as he closed his eyes and screamed.

"You bastard! Die! Die! Ah!"

It was a chaotic scene, intensified by the Prince's continuous screaming.

Sae Joo was busy hitting the guy, while the teenage boy managed to defeat the remaining men using just a wooden stick, leaving some of them knocked down on the ground. After the fight, the teenage boy ran to Sae Joo to stop him from hitting the man, who was lying on the ground blocking the stick with his arms. He grabbed him by the waist and pulled him away. The Prince wiggled and shouted, "Let me go! I am going to beat this varmint more! Let me go!"

The teenage boy closed his eyes and cocked his head away, saving his eardrums from complete destruction. He shook the Prince by his shoulder and frowned at him. "Stop it! You are overreacting!"

Sae Joo fell down on the ground in an instant with a loud thump, realizing his stupidity.

"Come. Let us get out of here. I will offer you a ride to your house. Where do you live?"

Sae Joo breathed heavily for a few seconds before a gasp escaped from his mouth. He quickly stood and ran to the stream.

"Aish! This boy is driving me crazy!" the teenage boy scratched his head and followed him.

Sae Joo stopped at the edge. "What are you doing?" the teenage boy asked.

"Can you swim?" Sae Joo answered back.

"Yes."

The Prince threw a quick glance at the stream, biting his lips. The teenage boy's eyes narrowed as he shook his head. "Err, no. You are abusing my kindness already. Do not tell me to jump on that water to save your Agassi, who just fell a while ago."

Sae Joo grabbed the boy's hand and locked his eyes on him. "Please, I am begging you. I cannot swim." he then looked down.

The boy pushed him and shook his hands, with a little disgust on his face. "Hey! Do you not have manners? You should not hold a stranger's hand just like that... especially if he is a boy as well."