Chapter 6

I was pretty much catching flies with her mouth sitting wide open. "But, how?" was all I could manage.

Finally able to tear my eyes away from the thin pink marks that were gaping holes not minutes ago I looked up at him, waiting for an explanation but all I got was that sexy sideways smirk of his.

"There are a lot of things I can't tell you right now Emma" he said his face now grim. "But what I can tell you if that we need to get off this floor and get that covered" he said pointing to where her door once stood.

"Oh crap" I had completely forgot about the door. How on earth was I going to get that fixed, Pepper and I can't stay here tonight with it like that.

"I don't suppose you have any wood?" he said staring down at me.

Looking up at him now stood, his full height towering above me from being knelt on the floor he looked so much taller, more intimidating than he did normally. That's when it dawned on me that I didn't even know his name, I didn't know the name of the man stood now completely shirtless in my kitchen, his blood covering almost all of me.

"Your name" I demanded.

"Pardon?" he questioned one eyebrow shooting up as he looked down at me.

"I want to know your name" I said again. "I don't know you're name, you come crashing in to my house spouting some crap about me being in danger and I don't care what you say, you were bleeding out everywhere and now you're up, walking about and asking for wood?!" as I went on my voice got more and more hysterical I could tell I was on the verge of a full mental break down and I think I would welcome it at this point.

Standing up thinking it would make me at least feel more in charge, I placed a hand my hip and a scowl on my face but this only seemed to entertain him, I could see him struggling to keep a straight face, trying to respect my situation.

When he opened his mouth I though he was going to laugh at me. Instead one word came out "Roman"

"Now that you know my name are you going to let me fix your door?" he asked.

Nodding numbly I made my way towards the back door with with Roman following close behind. I was very aware of his presence behind me, I could feel his heat spreading across my cold body like a blanket.

I got to the back door and pointed out of the sliding glass double doors toward the shed that stood in the back garden.

After retrieving some wooden planks from the shed we were back in the kitchen fixing them to where my door once stood. We worked in complete silence, I was still trying to process what was actually happen and Roman, I guess he was just letting me work things out in my head by myself, which i really appreciated at this moment in time.

After the door was fixed I lead Roman in to the living room. Motioning for him to sit down on the sofa that was quickly engulfed by his large frame.  "So, do you want to explain to me what actually happened to you out there" I asked placing myself into the arm chair opposite the sofa.

I watched Roman as he weighted up his options on what he was going to tell me and what he was going to leave out. He began running his large hands through his hair pushing the dark long locks out of his painfully beautiful face. I sat there taking him in, he was seriously the most attractive man I have ever met, he was still naked from the waist up, with every breath he took I could see his chest muscle tighten and release his chest was completely free of hair as my eyes traveled lower I returned to the little trail of hair above his waist line that I suddenly yearned to trace with my fingers.

Feeling heat pool low in my stomach a deep growl echoed across from me and quicker than my brain could register I was slammed up against the living room wall.

My arms were pinned above my head being held tight in one of Romans' hands, one of Romans' thick thighs was wedged right between my legs his other hand was at my hip holding me up which is the only reason I was still up right as I doubt my legs could support me right now.

His head was buried deep in my neck planting little kisses and nibbles up and down my neck a deep moan escaped from between my lips, as a fire roared in my stomach. I threw my head back in order to give Roman better access, to which he took full advantage of devouring my neck one kiss at at time.

Moving my hips to press against him more, I could feel his long hard length against my leg it was straining against the fabric of his jeans.

I tried to wiggle one of my arms loose, I needed to touch him. The pressure building in me was getting out of control and it needed to be released. "Oh god Roman, please don't stop" the words just fell out of my mouth but they had the exact opposite effect, it was like a bucket of cold water was thrown over Roman as he stiffened against me, with an ear shattering growl that did not sound human, he ripped himself away from me staring at me with his now pitch black eyes, a far cry from the liquid gold I was becoming used to.

His face was like a mask, stone cold and void of any emotion, and just like that he was gone. Leaving me stood in my living room with my dressing gown askew and panting rapidly.

❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Thank you for reading my chapter !

Please let me know if you're enjoying it so far by leaving me a comment, voting or just send me a message : )
It will mean the world to me.

Let me know what you're enjoying or what you're not. It helps me a lot !

-S.Snow