"Where are we?" Naiomi asked looking at the unfamiliar area.

"Welcome to Seoul Penitentiary" Yoongi says pulling into a parking lot. "There is someone i believe can help."

"FUCK NO!" Naiomi says.

"Oh yes maam. You getting out this car." He say slinging Nai's door open and pulling Naiomi out the car.

Naiomi reluctantly follows knowing she is going to be pissed.

When they walk in they go through all the necessary precautions. 

The two walk into a room with two little windows and cafeteria tables everywhere. There were families and lonesome people at other tables talking to prisoners. Some shedding tear while others seemed to be extremely angry. There we people in suits discussing what seemed to be important business to others.

And then the two saw a familiar face. One specific bright smile.

"Hobi?" Naiomi say in the distance. 

Hoseok saw the two and waved at them motioning to come where they were.

"Dont freak okay. Just dont." Yoongi said gripping onto Nai's shoulder as they both walked over and took their seats.

"So care to explain whats going on." Nai asked in confusion.

"So remember when I told you I was dating someone. Well, sort of kinda in a way im not and i am."

"What the hell does that have to do with you being here Hobi?" Nai asked still confused.

"When you were shot and we had the news hit us as to who did it. I visited here to see if i coulld get some real info or something as to why . I assumed since Yuni and I were good friends before maybe she would talk to one of us. As time went on i visited more and more and even though she did all that to you we have been able to connect with eachother annnd......" Hoseok couldnt explain because he was cut off from Naiomi.

"What the hell could you guys have connected about unless you are telling me you are a psychopath like her." Nai yelled out of anger. " My first best friend shoots me and my new best friend falls for her. What the actual fuck Hobi." Naiomi says in disbelief.

Just as she yells that a loud buzz is heard as a door opens and Yuni walks in in with handcuffs on and a jumpsuit. Looking no different as the last time she saw her minus the once pink curly hair. She takes her seat and looks at the group of people at the table.

"Hey." she says quietly.

Naiomi stared at the old friend old memories rushing in as she looked at someone that she saw as a sister. The sister who betrayed her. The sister that left a bullet in her side with no explanation as to why. 

"Why?" Naiomi asked as tear ran down her eyes.

"To be honest i dont know exactly why, I dont know. I was Jealous and stupid and Lei got a hold of me and told me of how much of a nothing i was and i believed her. I didnt believe in myself. And i always believed in you because I knew you were going to be something great. i was scared to be in your shadow."

"You are the reason i am here. If it wasnt for you i wouldnt be where i was today it was you who helped me in the beginning. you were a key part to me. You were my family. If you ever needed someone to remind you of how special you are or how much some one appreciated you or loved you all you had to do was ask. And i would remind you because i believed you wouldve done the exact same for me." Naiomi said in a harsh tone. " You dont plan to get them shot in one of the biggest moments in their life."

"I am so sorry for what happened to you NaiNai. I know what i did was wrong. And i am so sorry for everything." Yuni says in a blubbery mess of tears. " I knew what i had done was wrong and i tried to stop them from doing it but it was out of my hands at the time and the went a long with the mission anyway and then you were shot." she explains."I havent been able to live with myself ever since."

Naiomi pulled Yuni in a tight hug. "I forgive you. I just really miss you sus."

"There letting me out in a couple weeks on probation since i was just an accomplice and not one who did the actual deed and things. It would be really great if you came on my release day." Yuni says resting into the hug

"Yea that be nice."

"Yea"

=========================================================

   HAPPY NEW YEARS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

Hey guys longtime no see

I have had a busy break expectantly but here it is for ya. Ya gurl is still sick but she is pulling through.

How have yall been though?