Meeting back up(Chapter 24)

*Wooooo! First real chapter of the New Year and I am really surprised at myself. I forgot that today was Thursday and an update day. So, I am writing this right before I update it. Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy!*

"Hey, Chad, Alex,R-Ryan," I say as I look up at three men that are looking over the barrier between the booths.

"It's surprising that you remember us," Alex says. I glare up at him and dark hair. Ales holds his hands up in the air like he is being arrested. "Sorry, it's just that you haven't seen us in a decade or so."

"Are you implying that you say me with in this decade?" I reply turning on Alex.

"True, you win this battle, but you might not win the next one," Alex says. I roll my eyes and look back at Paul, who is sitting awkwardly and looks confused.

"Paul, this is Alex," I say as I try smacking him, but he dodges. "Chad" I point to the red head who is yawning. "And Ryan," I state as look to the blonde. "They are some old friends back at the orphanage. I lost contact with them over the years. Guys this is Paul," I finish. Paul gives a little wave.

"So, who is this curly haired dork," Chad says, earning a smack from me.

"Don't call people dorks," I say. Paul lets out a little laugh. "But he is my...uh..." I trail off looking at Paul, basically asking him if I should say couple or housemate.

"(Y/N) is my girlfriend," Paul states. I smile at him as Alex shifts and Chad groans.

"(Y/N) can I have you seat, my knees hurt?" Alex asks like a little child. I glare, but sit next to Paul as Alex and Ryan take my old side. Chad pulls up a chair and sits at the end of the table.

"So, girlfriend and boyfriend, huh?" Ryan says as he fidgets with his hands.

"Yes..." I say as Ryan blushes. I guess this poor soul does still like me after many years.

"Did you kiss yet?" Chad asks as he moves his chair closer to me.

"Yeah," Paul says. I lean into Paul and he wraps his arm around me.

"How was it? I know that (Y/N) is a good kisser with all the practice we did," Chad states. My face goes as red as a tomato and Paul holds me even more tightly. Alex glares at Chad.

"Dude, don't bring up your and (Y/N)'s love life when you are in the presence of a really good looking guy like Moí...........................and (Y/N)'s boyfriend," Alex adds.

"Fine, but you two probably did more than just kiss," Chad says wiggling his eyebrows and leaning towards me.

"What are you even implying?" Paul asks.

"You know," Chad says wiggling his eyebrows. Paul just stares at him confused. Chad keeps wiggling his eyebrows until Paul's phone rings. Paul moves to answer it, leaving me alone with three weirdos. As soon as I don't see Paul, I hi5 Chad's face. "Oww! What was that for?" Chad gives me a sad face, which I glare at in return.

"Could you not ask questions about my love life?" I growl. Chad sticks out his tongue and pouts.

"She is right. That's was embarrassing for all of us," Ryan states. He blushes again and looks at the table.

"How do you know this guy anyway?" Alex asks.

"I live in Paul's house and work with him. We started dating...I think last night, but I really don't know," I reply.

"That's just sad. The girl, that has a ton of love experience from me, has no clue when she started dating someone," Chad says looking at his nails and picking them.

I glare at him before looking at Ryan and Alex. "So, what's been happening in your lives?"

"Nothing really. Found these two losers and got an apartment with them," Alex says. He then whispers, "Worst decision of my life."

"Hey!" Ryan says. I laugh a little and Ryan blushes again.

"(Y/N), we gotta get to work, Matt and I have a meeting that I forgot about," Paul informs me as he walks over to us.

"Okay, well bye guys," I say as I stand up and get ready to leave with Paul.

"Wait," Alex says as he pulls out a pen and a pad. "Here is my number, in case you want to meet back up." I nod and smile as I take the note and put it into my pocket.

"Bye, (Y/N)," the boys say as I leave the diner with Paul.

*Just a little longer than what I normally do. I hope you liked it and Saturday is a character profile and a small sneak peek. Thanks for reading!*